Sebastian Stan-No

The penthouse you were living in with your boyfriend, Sebastian was filled with the deafening sound of him getting mad at his workers, he's quite the businessman. You were reading your book, or at least trying to across from him on the table. Sebastian had been growing angrier every minute, yelling and cursing like you've never seen him do before.
'Baby don't be too har-'
He shushed you and turned around, getting up and keeping his hand on his hip pushing his suit jacket slightly behind him.
You furrowed your eyebrows, looking nonplussed at the way he had been acting.
He closed the phone and grunted, rubbing his temples. You set your book down onto the table and turned toward the flight of stairs.
'What an asshole' you muttered.
Sebastian raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.
'What did you say?'
You didn't respond, you were a quarter way up the staircase as you felt his hand reach for yours. You turned, quite angry and looked at him with no fear.
'What'd you say?'
'I said that you were an asshole. Now if you'll excuse me-'
You were out of his grip for a moment, only for him to grab onto your hips, his chest on your back.
'You're gonna go upstairs and wear what I put in that nice little bag next to your bed stand. I'll be there in a few minutes and if I don't see what I want to see, you're going to be in so much more trouble. Got it, doll?'
You huffed and moved up the stairs, swaying your hips side to side as Sebastian watched you walk.
You could have easily contradicted, but you wanted to see where he was gonna take this.
You walked into the bedroom and moved to the bed stand, you picked up the Victoria secret bag and took out what had been inside. Woah, just woah. It had been red, which he knew was your color, with a design all over it. It was shaped in the form of a body suit, but fully see through.
You removed your skirt and buttoned up shirt and slipped on the lingerie. You untied your hair and moved to your vanity, you thought you'd apply some red lipstick to match the outfit. You didn't worry much about the rest, you already had mascara on and that was enough. You moved back to the bed and sat up, knees on your bed and biting your lip, eagerly waiting for him to come up.

You heard the footsteps approaching and the door swung open, his suit jacket had been off and so were his shoes. He started unbuttoning his shirt, making his way toward you and climbing onto the bed.

'Now, lets see what I'm going to have to do to you'

'Get on your back, legs spread'

He was stern with his words, you followed. He placed himself on top of you and kissed your thighs, moving up to your neck right after.

While he sucked on your neck, he took two fingers and teased your clit.

You were panting softly, he moved the lingerie fabric and stuck two fingers inside of you, in a flash.

He pumped slowly while kissing your jaw,

'Oh—please just-ah'

'What do you need from me, doll?'

'Oh Sebastian—please just fuck me'

'Address me, correctly.'

He grunted throughout those words as he pushed three fingers into you.

'Please-fuck me, Sir'

'There we go'

He pulled down the lingerie as you but your lip and stared intently at him.

'A bit needy, aren't you?
Now, on all fours.'
He stood on his knees and starts to undress.

'No'

He looked at you incredulously

'What did you say?'

'We're doing the rest my way.'
You sat up and left your eyebrows raised, allowing a few strands of hair to fall into your face as you looked up at him.

'And how exactly would you want us to do this, then?'

He raised an eyebrow at you, you smirked.

'Undress. Down to nothing'

You could see his eyes getting filled with lust, pupils larger than before.

He did as you told him.

You then ordered him to sit against the headboard, you swapped places and his legs were out, cock throbbing up.

You crawled toward him and placed yourself on him, moving slowly just to tease and get used to it.

He grunted as you found the right depth, slowly moving up and down, your quick moans and his grunts filled the room.

'Faster, b-baby'

You were moving around and seeing which position made it feel best for the both of you, you put your hands on his shoulders and titled your head downward with your eyes shut.

He rocked his hips up and down, quickening the pace you were originally at.

'It's my turn to take control.'

That bastard knew you were getting close. Unexpectedly, he pulled out and then he pushed you down onto the bed with your back laying flat and legs spread.

He moved quick, not giving warning, he was needy.

He rushed into you, you practically yelled with that moan, he grunted and moved faster and faster. It started to get uncomfortable, he was very big and it was hard for you to feel good before the first few moments, you take a while to adjust.

You had a few tears prick at your eyes.

'J-just hold on, it will feel better.'

And it did.

He moved around while thrusting, slower this time.

'I'm gonna cum—seb—ahh'

'Hold—on I'm pulling out in a —second'

His thrusts were big now, he pulled out and came onto your chest. You came seconds after.

He gathered tissues, as you ordered from him, and cleaned you up.

'Well, wasn't that nice?'