bucky vs steve kinda lol (ft a guest)

(Third person)
Alina had just finished her training session. Which, by the way, Bucky attends just to see her. He doesn't do it in the sense of...well, being a creep. It's more like, he'll train next door just to talk to her after the session.

So back to the moment, Bucky stopped hitting the punching bag as he heard footsteps move across the hall. He shuffled his feet across the room as he grabbed his water bottle and paced towards the door in order to catch her, hoping to engage in conversation with her.

He stepped out the door and paced, hoping to see her in front of him and for her to turn around and speak to her. He was met by something quite contrary to that.

He saw steve, leaning against the wall in his running uniform, laughing at something Alina had said.

Bucky mentally slapped himself for not getting to her first. He walked past them, kind of pushing past steve, but he didn't mean anything....kinda.

"What was that about? Man period?"

Steve was confused as to what Alina had said until he comprehended it and went a bit red.

"N-no haha. I think he's just tired from the workout."

"Probably, I've seen him workout every morning the past three weeks"

Steve mumbled as a reply to her and came up with an excuse to leave the conversation. Leaving Alina quite puzzled, but she could care less.

Steve ran to Bucky's room, where he saw him brushing his hair down with his hands.

"I know what's going on!"

Bucky looked up at his best friend.

"What do you want, punk?"

"You like Alina!"

"No, you do!"

"Of course I do, but you like her, too!"

"How could you even think that?"

Steve grumbled as he had not much evidence to prove bucky's liking to Alina. He slammed his hand on the table and startled the super soldier.

"You wake up everyday to workout just to see her, I know you do"

Bucky's face turned red and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Look, she'd take me over you, any day. Just like old times. You could tag along, if you'd like, punk."

Steve dropped his jaw to Bucky's remark,

"I bet she won't."

"Bet she will"

"Bet she won't"

"BET SHE WILL"

"STOP YELLING, NOW. Let's just ask her for ourselves"

Now, this was an odd sight to see. Two super soldiers running across the halls of their home as if children trying to win a race.

They arrived to the living room, shuffling in like the cast of the breakfast club. Only to be met with the one and only Alina, although she was not alone.

"Oh, I suppose the mewling quims have stopped with their quarrel. I'd love to see how many more mortals embarrass themselves today. It happens quite frequently."

"Loki!! Be nice."

Alina hit loki on the shoulder as he mumbled an ouch and they looked at steve an bucky, waiting to know why they had come in such state.
The two super soldiers stared at loki, with his arm wrapped around Alina.

"I give up on humanity, I blame this on that Wilson"

Bucky grumbled, and turned around to leave the room.

"B- but?? Wh- when- How—