Sebastian Stan-From Behind

You visited Sebastian in his newly bought apartment.

You two were sitting on the couch in front of his bed, conversing about random topics.

'So, what's your favorite way to do it?'

You faced him with a puzzled look, soon realizing what he had asked and turning red.

'Oh no way! Y/n,—'

'Shut up.'

'Oh alright, there's nothing wrong. I mean, you've just turned twenty two,

(A/n, go with it.)

but out of all people? I bet loads of people wanted to do it with you.'

'Look, it's not that simple. I don't know why I haven't done it yet, I'm totally down for it. I just...haven't?'

He let a low laugh.

You laughed, too.

His eyes moved to your lips, he gave a smirk as they soon moved their way down toward your hips.

'Hey, eyes up here.'

'But there's so much down there!'

You rolled your eyes. His hair covered some of his face, still in the way it was styled from work.

You bit your lip, you thought of what it'd be like to do it, with him.

'Penny for your thoughts'

You smirked in reply. 

'What? You thinking about me?'

'Obviously,'

Your eyes trailed over to his jaw, then those biceps, wow the things he could do-

'Fine, I'll do it.'

'D-do what?'

'You know what I'm talking about. Get on the bed and strip, leave the underwear on.'

You did so, not knowing where to face so you looked the other way, he couldn't really view what you were doing from where he sat.

He walked toward the bed when you were done, you tossed your bra, shirt, and shorts off the bed.

'So, it's gonna be doggy style, then.'

Before he laid a hand on you, he asked if you were sure you wanted to do this. You said yes confidently.

'Now, let's get started.'

He first stripped, he didn't allow you to look at him, since you didn't let him.

He sat on his knees behind you. He pushed you over slowly, having you on all fours. Or so you thought, instead, he took your left leg and lifted it onto his. He had a clear view and way to push into you.

Instead, he leaned over. His bare chest on your back as he started to kiss your neck.

You felt his member barely touching your folds, you whimpered and started to beg.

'St—stop, just do it.'

'Needy, aren't you?'

He placed his right hand on your right thigh and used his left to stroke himself a bit. You bit your lip and waited in anticipation.

'Since you didn't want to go through everything, you'll be very tight. It'll hurt at first,'

You stopped him and told him you didn't care.

So he positioned himself and slowly thrusted in. You screamed throughout the pain while he grunted whilst moving into you. You felt a weird sensation there, it was completely new.

He circled his hips a bit, only giving you slight movement.

'Seb—start moving.'

He pulled out and slowly went back in, the pain was still there but he did it again.

He pushed into you, a bit faster this time. You moaned his name out when he grunted, he moved faster.

He kept moving in and out, his skin meeting upon yours was heard beneath your moans.

After it was getting sloppier and you could feel your body grow sore, you felt an odd sensation.

He felt that he was growing close too, so he flipped you sideways to be able to pull out.

He did before he came, but you came just as he let pulled out.

To your surprise, he wasn't done yet. So after he cleaned you up, you decided to help him out.

You leaned him against the headboard and put a condom on him. Then, you pushed yourself onto his member, he moved it around and deepened his push.

You grinded on him and humped, he was practical yelling.

After he let go, you fell back and he disposed of the condom.

You curled up sideways. Wow.

'That..it felt good.'

'Yeah no shit. Your body might not for a while.'

He winked as you groaned when you tried to move. Your limbs were jelly.