Tom-Mobster AU

(it's hard but act like Tom's an asshole who's rich, what's new, anyway and has this business as in he's a mobster, alright?)
You needed to drop a package you got from the door to your boyfriend, so you went downstairs to his office. In only, your robe
with nothing but your new, more revealing than usual, underwear.
'I don't care what the fuck you say, I want it by noon.no. Tell him if he can't do it, he wont live to open that damn mouth again'
You were outside the open office door looking quite shocked at what you heard your boyfriend say on the phone.
'No, I will fuck you and him up. You know what I have, you know what I can do—'
Then came the face of pure shock and embarrassment. He had glanced over at you at the door.
'Um yeah, whatever. Do what you can.'
Change of tone? Not odd at all.
'Oh hello baby, so um how're you doing'
'Well, tom. I went out to get this package for you—'
'Y/n, you should have let the maid go like I told you, you're only in a robe.'
'Hm..'
You replied, as you placed the package on the table and slipped off the robe.
'Not just in a robe, tom.'
'Oh god you know what this does to me.'
'Really? Do I, tom?'
You said, in a soothing yet seductive voice as you placed yourself on his lap and wrapped your hands in his hair.
'Actuallysorry I came here, baby. I believe you may have work.'
You started to stand up but he pushed your thighs back onto his member, you felt his boner appear.
'Oh, no darling. I don't have anything now, I just finished a meeting.'
He started to tug on your panties then you stopped him.
'You know, tom. Maybe I should come back when you're less dangerous on the phone.'

'Y/n, please. Don't do this to me. He was a bastard and his gang had been going against mine for months.'
'Oh..really? And does that..stress you out?'
You emphasized the last few words as you got off his lap, taking off his pants slowly as you ordered him to take of his dress shirt.
'Ohyes- I- i want you y/n, that'll help me'
'Well..I guess if it helps you, I could-'
He was naked, and you were stripping your underwear off slowly.
You placed yourself above his lap and over his throbbing member, in full dominance. Having him watch you fuck him this time.
You quickly slid down his dick, it was throbbing.
'..help you, Thomas.'
He grunted as you moved up and down, he held onto your back and shut his eyes.
You gave him a few really good pushes.
'G- go faster'
'Say my name'
You replied, about to go back into him again.
'Oh please, g-go faster y/nfuck'
You pushed back onto his dick.
'Im gonna cumy/n'
'Oh thomas, you know it's ladies first.'
You slid back in moaning, quite loud.
You came all over him, making him eager. You pushed onto him once more and that's all it took for him to cum onto you.

'You drive me crazy, y/n.'
He said as you got cleaned up.

'You know, maybe you can be dominant. We can do this again tonight, oh but be gone for a few hours, I'll set something up for you'
You replied.