ʟᴏᴠᴇ sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ."

~5 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴏғ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ 'ʏᴏᴜɴɢʙʟᴏᴏᴅ'

"So you're being a little bitch and running to Alaska?" I asked Edward raising a brow as Esmae walked past.

"Language." She said in her motherly tone that I shrugged off.

"I'll be back in a week. Rose said she'll drive you home." Edward said and I stopped.

"Well I actually don't need a ride home today." I said and he raised a brow.

"Where are you going?" He asked strictly and I scoffed.

"None of your business." I said trying my best not to give it away with my thoughts but as his face changed to mad I saw that I let it slip.

"His betas! Lydia that is so beyond dangerous." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Like being here isn't also dangerous or walking in Port Angeles at night alone isn't dangerous. I'll be fine." I said and his annoyed face didn't faulter.

"And you can't do your creepy stalker thing either since you'll be in Alaska with the freaky cousins." I said with a slight smirk as I walked out of there house and towards Rosalie's awaiting car.

I was getting my science text book out of my locker when Mike approached me.

"Hey so I was thinking you, me movies tonight?" He said and I sighed before shutting my locker as we began walking.

"As fun as that'd be I already made plans." I said and he squinted.

"With who? I heard Edward left town for a few days?" Mike asked, he was always jealous of Ed, I don't know why.

"You don't know them they go to the school at the Rez." I said and he began talking quickly.

"I mean I can bring a few guys and we can make it a group date thing." Mike said and I chuckled.

"They're boys." I said and he got even more nervous.

"Well then I can bring a few of my girlfriends-not that I have more than one girlfriend. You're the only girlfriend I have-not that your my girlfriend anymore because we broke up." Mike rambled making this interaction very awkward.

"Umm, I'm gonna get to class. I'll see you around." I said turning into the classroom seeing a smirking Emmett in the back of the room. Knowing he was gonna make fun of my the entire class I took Edwards empty seat beside Bella.

"Edward sits-" She went to say but I stopped her.

"He's camping with Dr. Cullen, so I told Mr. Molina I'd be your lab partner." I said and she nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Well you kinda just did ask but-yeah go ahead." I said stopping myself from rambling.

"Did I smell weird yesterday?" She asked and I sighed. Way to make a girl feel insecure Ed.

"No why?" I asked faking cluelessness.

"I don't know it's just Edward was-" She went to say but I stopped her.

"Ed's just allergic to perfume and cats, and dogs oh especially dogs. You know I don't think there is anything he isn't allergic too. If his family wasn't so good looking he'd probably be the biggest nerd." I rambled hearing a small snicker from Emmett who was two rows behind us. That was payback, he wants me to be Bella's friend, well she's gonna think he's a real weirdo.

"Oh." Was all Bella could say to the rambling girl as the teacher began the lab.

After class I walked outside and down the steps to here a motorcycle. Seeing it was Paul I smirked as everyone in the schools eyes went wide at the sight.

He got off the bike and pulled off his helmet causing any girl in sight to gawk.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded taking the spare helmet he was handing me.

Hearing a throat being cleared behind me I turned to see Emmett standing with his arms crossed.

"I'll give you five bucks to back off." I said and he looked like he was in thought for a minute.

"Edward just asked that I see Sam was clear about you seeing the kid." Emmett said and Paul scoffed.

"Sam knows it's cool now go before Rose gets mad and I kick your ass." I said turning him around and giving a light push towards Rose.

"But-" He went to say but I was already on the back of Paul's bike and he soon pulled away.

"So Sam says one of you has a girlfriend. That's fun." I said making conversation as we walked from the movie theater.

"I imprinted on Kim, but I haven't found a way to tell her yet. So we're not dating..yet but I'm hopeful." Jared said and Paul snorted.

"Imprinted?" I questioned confused.

"You're kidding right?" Paul asked but I shook my head.

"All wolves have somewhat of a soulmate, and when they find someone they imprint." Paul explained as Jared got closer to give me detail.

"Think about it like this it's more like... gravity moves... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." Jared said and I cooed.

"That sounds amazing." I said and he nodded rapidly.

"Oh it is. I'm surprised Sam didn't tell you." Jared said and I shrugged.

"With the whole Leah, Emily, and rumored to be you love square we assumed he told you." Paul said and being confused again I gestured for him to finish.

"Sam imprinted on Emily when he and Leah are engaged. Emily is Leah's cousin, then throw you to the mix and well I see why Sam didn't explain it." Paul said and he and Jared chuckled.

"Sam and I were never anything, just two friends that met in a coffee shop but imprinting sounds really amazing. Have you found anyone yet." I said and Paul chuckled.

"I wish, but it just doesn't seem to be happening for me." Paul said with a slight frown.

"If it helps I can't even say hi to Kim without looking like a complete idiot." Jared said and I chuckled.