ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏᴡ'ᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ? ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ"

~ᴊᴀᴄᴋ & ᴊᴀᴄᴋ 'ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ'

"So I have some news." Paul said looking over at me. We were sitting on my couch watching movies, I had my legs sprawled on top of his lap.

"More important than Gossip Girl?" I asked grabbing the remote and pausing it right on Chuck Bass' signature smirk, oh the things I'd do to that man.

"Yeah uh-actually it's kinda big. It all kinda just happened, quickly very quickly. It's kinda a funny story but I know Jacob's a sensitive subject now-well it's always been kinda a sore subject-" Paul went on rambling causing me to swing my legs off him and move closer.

"Come on say it, it's not like you imprinted on Jacob or Josh." I said with a laugh and he went silent.

"Is that even possible?" I said totally dumbfounded.

"I don't know if he ever told you about his sister.." He trailed off.

"Rachel or Rebecca?" I asked and he nodded.

"Rachel, she came home from college and again funny story.." He trailed off again and a just smiled.

"And you imprinted on her, that's great maybe this way she'll be around more for Billy and Jacob." I said and he squinted in confusion.

"How do you do that? Still want good for him after everything?" He asked and I sighed but quickly stood up.

"So when can I meet her?"

"I can't go in there, I know I said I'd meet her but-" I said quickly backing out as Paul pulled in front of the Black home, I guess I wasn't ready to see him again.

"Don't worry Jakes on patrol for the next few hours." He said throwing his Jeep into park and opening his door.

"I really don't want to upset Billy." I said as he stood outside staring at me through the open door.

"Lydia don't be crazy, he's been hounding Jake to fix whatever he messed up so he'd start bringing you around again." Paul said then closing his door and walking over to my side to open mine.

"I don't want to disappoint him." I said quietly.

"Lydia, do you trust me?" He asked and I took a deep breath before nodding.

"Alright now come on." He said and I sighed before removing my seatbelt and hoping out of the car.

"I have a surprise for ya Billy." Paul said leading me into the house.

"Lydia! Sweetheart how have you been, I heard you went to Italy, how was it." Billy said with a huge smile as his eyes found me.

"I'm good-Italy was good. How about you, still dancing?" I asked and he smiled.

"Always am." He said and I smiled but looked up to the beautifully tan girl.