ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏᴏʟ's ɢᴏʟᴅ"

~ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ғᴏᴏʟs ɢᴏʟᴅ

"Anything new on the army?" I asked taking a seat beside Emmett on the couch.

"Not yet, I really hope we don't have to take that trip to Seattle." He said and I squinted he's usually always ready for a fight.

"Lydia can you come outside for a moment." Edward said walking into the room. When I didn't answer he just walked towards the balcony and I sighed before following.

"What's up Ed?" I asked leaning on the railing of the balcony.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay since-" He went to mention Josh's departure but I was quick to stop him.

"I'm okay Ed, he was right for now its best and besides how could I hate him when he's out there trying to save Luca." I said and he cursed himself in his head, he had forgot to talk to her about that.

"How are you dealing since finding everything out?" He asked and I shrugged moving to face him.

"If anything it makes me love him more." I said and Ed nodded.

"Jacob's here." Ed blurted out and I squinted looking into the woods.

"Where?" I asked not seeing the tall, tan boy.

"He's phasing back, if you don't want to talk to him you don't have to." He said and I smiled slightly.

"It's okay, but thank you." I said walking from the balcony back into the house and out the front door.

"Hey." Jacob said emerging from the woods wearing only ripped jean shorts leaving his chest exposed but holding his shirt in his hands.

"You uh maybe wanna put some clothes on." I said with a nervous chuckle as I walked off the porch and towards Jacob who leaned against a tree.

"Why am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked with a cocky smirk while I rolled my eyes.

"Would me taking my top off make you uncomfortable?" I questioned boldly snatching the shirt from his hands.

"Well uh-I-" He stuttered out nervously as I laughed walking past him.

"Put your shirt on." I said throwing the shirt behind me into the air which he caught with ease, putting it on as he walked beside me.

"So what's up Jake?" I asked as we walked into the woods.

"I wanted to ask if you would come to the bonfire at the Rez tonight. Every month we do a bonfire my dad tells stories and stuff." Jacob said explaining it, he seemed exiled to bring me and I wasn't gonna ruin that by telling me Paul brought me a few months ago.

"Sounds like fun, are we going now or-?" I asked and he just smirked.

"Yeah, but how were getting there.." He trailed off but still smirking.

"No, no way." I said stopping dead in my tracks.

"Come on, it's gonna take us forever to walk." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said and he smirked as he picked me up bridal style as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hold on tight." He said and I just smiled and rolled my eyes as he took off running into the woods.

On our way back to the Rez gave me time to think, maybe this isn't so bad, maybe I should let him in.

We were right on the outside of the Reservation when Jacob put me down and we began walking towards the bonfire.

"Hey, do you still want to know about what I am and how I knew Sam?" I asked him as we continued to walk.

"If you want to tell me, I'm here to listen but I don't want to push." Jacob said learning from his past mistaking. Prying got him nowhere.

"I met Sam at my job, I worked at a coffee shop, he came in nightly until he didn't and I went without his company for about a month or so. In that time I began hearing things, things so loud I got terrible migraines and ear aches. It didn't get really bad until the night Sam came back." I explain and Jacob respectfully listen and took in the information he had been longing to know.

"We're you okay?" He asked worriedly, even though I was standing right in front of him, looking completely fine.

"No I wasn't, so Sam took me to Carlisle and I met with his family for the first time. I have a very strong gene of a wailing woman, or banshee. There's a transition I can complete if I choose to but I haven't done any research yet." I continued explaining as Jacob stared off in thought for a moment.

"Growing up I heard stories about this I guess that explains why your so close with everyone here and the Cullen's." Jacob said scoffing at the Cullen name but ultimately feeling better now that he had some kind of insurance that she wasn't a vampire.

"The Cullen's were ready to go to war to protect my life from the Volturi." I said feeling the need to defend them with the new information I gained.

"Are they after you now?" Jacob said nervously.

"No when we went there to save Ed I found out my brother made a deal with them, he's with them and Josh is out searching for a way to get him back." I said with a small sigh, he really was gone.

"I thought your brother was dead." He said remembering the talk we had a long time ago.

"So did I." I said sadly, sometimes I thought he would be better off dead instead of the eternal torcher he was receiving.

"And Josh-he left?" Jacob asked and I nodded.

"Last night, we broke up and he left. He said you and I had some things to figure out and he's right. That's why I came, I really want to give us being friends a shot." I said and he smiled as we began walking close to the bonfire.

"Lydia!" Seth yelled directing our site to closer by the fire.

"I heard what you did for him when Harry passed." Jacob said as we began walking towards Seth.

"I guess I just wish some had told me that when I lost my dad, you probably feel the same way about your mom." I said and he lightly nodded as we reached Seth.

"When did you get so tall?" I asked hugging the young boy who stood a good inch taller than me now.

"Your just so tiny." He said ruffling my hair a bit.

"You're lucky your cute." I said giving him a playful nudge as the three of us took a seat on a log waiting for the stories to begin.