ᴅᴏ ᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛ

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs, sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" 

~ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴋᴇʟʟʏ 'ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ'

As I walked onto the battlefield I took a breath of the cold air.

"Hey, redhead! How do you feel any bad voodoo?" Some random vampire asked causing everyone's attention to snap to me.

"I feel-" I went to say but stopped as I saw the wolves peak from behind the tree line.

"I feel nothing." I simply said as I smiled over to the wolves. I watched as Jacob broke from the pack to come over to my side.

"You ready for this?" I asked and he just nodded his head.

I couldn't help but have the thought come to my mind, Was Luke going to be with them? I cursed myself for thinking it as Edward walked over.

"If he's here I'll do everything in my power to make sure he survives." He said looking down at my petite figure.

"Do you not own a pair of pants?" He asked looking at my outfit which was a dress paired with high boots and a puffer coat.

"If I die, I wanna die pretty," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You never do fail to make me smile." He said and I looked down.

"Promise me after this, you'll remember what it's like to smile," I said and before he could answer, they heard them.

"Red coats are coming. The red coats are coming." A vampire said in some kind of accent. I looked over to Jacob with wide eyes.

They all came out from the tree line and as their feet hit the snow it was clear they outnumbered us.

"Aro's looking for Alice," Edward said knowing all the vampires would hear him. He and I both, I thought but just stayed quiet.

The wolves quickly joined us as the Volturi stopped walking.

I felt a nose nuzzle my back and turned to meet the eyes of Paul. He gave me that look, he was making sure I knew he had my back.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner," Carlisle said but the man held a hard look.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." He said meaning mainly the wolves.

I knew having them here would just make the Volturi want to fight even more, though I knew it wouldn't of changed anything to voice that opinion.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle said still trying to hold a friendly tone.

"We see the child, do not treat us as fools," Caius said harshly causing me to try to take an angry step forward but Edward grabbed my wrist.

"She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. You can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." Carlisle said raising his voice. I knew how much he despised the Volturi and knew this would also be the only time he'd ever struggle to hold his temper.