sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs 'ᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ɪ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ sᴏ ғᴀʀ?"

~ɴɪᴀʟʟ ʜᴏʀᴀɴ 'ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇs'

A.N : this will be told from third person, trust me it'll make sense at the end.

three weeks later

It was just about the end of July, on the cuff of summers final month the Reservation was just as sunny as always. The last few weeks have been indescribable.

The night of the fight:

Outside of the Black house, the entire pack and their imprints grew anxious as they listened to Jacob's cries, Carlisle was resetting his bones.

Lydia sat leaning against the house with her legs held up to her chest, flinching at any cry Jacob made. She had refused to speak a word, she was to stuck in her own mind.

Sam had been rushing towards the pack with Emily by his side, he didn't see Lydia which made him nervous.

"Where is she!" He barked to his pack who all
Immediately cleared a path reveling the scared girl, the sight of her broke his heart.

"Lydia." He said as he reached her, he fell to the ground beside her and wrapped his coat around her shoulders as she leaned her head on him.

"He'll heal up soon." His voice echoed through her head, maybe he'd be healed but her vulnerability would always be there, for him take and twist whenever he was hurt because she didn't just care for him, she loved him, and then pain she was feeling now was all for love.

One Week after the fight:

"You should head home and get some rest, you haven't slept more than a few hours all week." Billy said wheeling his chair over to where she sat at the table.

"No it's fine, I was just going to head over to Sam's." Lydia said and the man just sighed, she looks exhausted.

"Look." He said wheeling away which caused her to stand and follow.

They stood in the doorway of Jacob's bedroom, he was sleeping so peacefully.

"He's okay, you going home for a proper nights rest isn't going to change that." Billy said and the girl sighed, he was right but her heart felt differently than her mind.

"I just don't want him to wake up and think I left him." She said so concerned, because that's what would happen if she slept too long, she would wake up in fear he'd be gone.

"Just do your best to get some sleep, the twins room is always open for you." Billy said with a small smile before wheeling away.

Lydia walked into Jacob's room as his eyes fluttered open and he stretched.

"You need to sleep." He mumbled , as his eyes struggled to say open.