ɪᴍᴘʀɪɴᴛ

"sᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ? ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʀɪɢʜᴛ"

~ᴄʜʀɪsᴛɪɴᴀ ᴘᴇʀʀɪ "ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ'

Few Weeks Later

Lately I've been working really hard with both school and work. I've been taking double the shifts and spending every other spare moment studying. I didn't want to be one of those kids that have no where to go after high school.

Even though my plans of going to Yale fell through I still wanted to have some sort of direction. So Washington State was my goal now and even though it was very easy to get in I still wanted to keep my grades decently high as I waited for my acceptance letter.

As for Bella she has somewhat reentered her depression. Ever since the movies Jacob has been M.I.A to Bella but Sam told me that he phased that night, so I've been keeping my distance from the Rez until he's comfortable shifting.

That was until Bella bombarded me in the middle of my shift, yelling about how she wants the truth apparently he cut his hair, and has a very fit body now. All she wanted was her best friend back so now leaving work early I was sitting in the passenger seat of her truck as she frustratedly drove to the Rez.

"What did he do? I thought you haven't seen him." I asked and she just sighed as she kept driving.

"He came and saw me last night. He said some stuff. I don't know but I know you do. If he can't tell which means you probably can't either. But I'm gonna find out." Bella said as she through her truck into park as she pulled infront of Black resident.

"Bella." Billy said stunned to see the girl at his door.

"I need to see him." Bella said strictly leaving Billy with an uneasy face.

"He's not in." Billy lied very poorly causing Bella to push past him.

"I'm sorry, really need to see him." Bella said pushing past him and he raised his brows confused when Bella moved reveling me to Billy who hadn't seen me before.

"I'm sorry. Apparently Jacob upset her, can you let Sam know-" I went to say but was cut off hearing Bella yelling from afar.

"What did you do?" I heard her yell and a look of panic overlook my face as I turned back and ran to the back of the house.

"Okay, what did you do?" Bella said walking up and shoving Sam.

"Bella!" I said yanking her back but she shook me off.

"Hey!" Paul went to take a threatening step forward Sam pushed him back.

"What did you do to him?" Bella yelled again.

"Easy!" Sam barked his order to Paul who was getting angrier by the minute.

"He didn't want this!" Bella yelled and I had no idea how to react. I didn't know if I should stay put or leave.

"What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul said slightly getting in her face.

"Both of you calm." Sam yelled getting in between them.

"Paul." I said hoping he'd look at me and maybe see that he needed to calm down.

"Nothing! He told me nothing,because he's scared of you!" Bella yelled ignoring Sam and getting closer in Paul's face.

The boys stared laughing which seemed to anger Bella even more. I quickly moved in front of her just as she was about to slap Paul which resulted in me taking the blow.