ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ

"ɪᴛ's ɪɴᴇᴠɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʏᴇᴀʜ"

~ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ'

"Hey I thought you were gonna meet Emily at the house. Wait why are you crying? Hey come here." Sam said throwing the dirty rag on the hood of the car he was working on. He immediately wrapped the crying girl in a hug.

"S-s-sorry I'm bothering you at work I-uh I just needed to see you." I choked out stiffening back more tears.

"Don't worry about it Lyds what's going on?" He asked and I finally pulled away from him.

"They left." I said and the sobs stopped but the tears didn't.

"All of them, they split up and left. Everyone always leaves me Sammy." I choked out and his eyes softened. It killed him to see her like this.

"What do you mean?" He asked still confused.

"My dad, my brother, my mom, Josh, The Cullen's! Everyone always leaves me! What do I do wrong Sam?" I asked and he felt his heart break for the broken girl.

"You do nothing Lydia, you've gone through some tuff times and lost your dad and Luke but you aren't the reason they're gone. The Cullen's left for their own reason whatever it was. Everyone doesn't leave you, I know that because I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me and Emily and those two pups who adore the crap outta you." Sam said causing more tears to fall but a smile to go to my lips.

"You really mean that?" I asked and he let out a short laugh.

"More than you'll ever know." Sam said and I just hugged him.

"Oh how much I love my pups." I said with a small laugh causing Sam to chuckle.

"Come on, Emily's much better at the mushy stuff." He said and I chuckled.

"I don't know Sammy I'd say your pretty good at it." I said and he chuckled as he grabbed his coat off a hook and through it over my shoulders before walking out.

When I got in Sam's truck my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said answering the unknown contact.

"Lydia? This is Charlie have you Uh heard from Bella?" He asked and Sam raised a brow hearing him.

"No I haven't." I said and he sighed.

"Listen I can't get Edward or any of the Cullens on the phone-" Charlie went to say and I took a deep breath.

"They're they-Uh left town..for good." I stuttered out like daggers to my chest.

"Listen Charlie I'll be over to help look for her soon." I said and he sighed.

Hanging up the phone I turned to Sam. "Edward probably broke up for her, I know I don't owe him anything but Ed asked me to watch out for her." I said and Sam sighed.

"I'll drop you off and head into the woods to look." Sam said and I nodded.

"Hey, they'll find her." Sam said putting his free hand on my shoulder.

"I hope so." I said staring out the window quickly being frightened by a shadowy figure of Ed.

"Keep her safe Lydia." I heard his voice in my head say.

The Swan house was surrounded by various police vehicles and a few regulars from Forks.

"Sheriffs." I said causing Noah and Charlie to turn around.

"Any news?" I asked and both faces fell, which gave my my answer.

"She'll turn up Charlie." I said and the worried father nodded.

"I'm gonna go try the Cullen's again." Charlie said and walked away.

"Wait but they're-" I went to say but there was no point he already rushed off to a phone.

"Hey kid I've actually been meaning to find ya, it's about my son." He said and my heart actually stopped for a moment.

"Is-is he okay?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah he's fine maybe a little lovesick but other than that he's fine." Noah said a little to quickly for me the catch the whole thing.

"But He uh asked me to give you this." Noah said pulling out one of his cards and writing a number on the back.

"Thanks." I said taking the card out of his hand.

Seeing Billy over Noah's shoulder I excused my self from the sheriff and walked over.

"Billy." I said walking over and bent over to hug the wheelchair restricted man.

"Hey kid, how's the studying going?" Billy said and I smirked.

"hac'h." I said meaning good in the language, making Billy smile.

"Very good, keep it up." Billy said and I smiled.

"This is my son-" Billy went to say but Jacob stopped him.

"We met already, how have you been?" Jacob asked in attempt to seem polite in front of his dad.

"Well-" I went to say but stopped seeing Sam emerge out of the woods. The look of surprise took over Billy's face seeing Sam carrying Bella.

"Don't worry, I asked him." I said before rushing off to where Sam was meeting Charlie.

"Thank you so much." I said to Sam as Charlie was already retreating with Bella in his arms.

"Don't worry about it, go ahead be there for your friend." Sam said and I smiled lightly before hugging him. From a distance Billy was smiling at the interaction while Jacob held a hard glare.

In Bella's room she sat dead silent just staring at her window.

"Bella?" I said quietly as I slowly walked towards her.

"Bella, how long were you out in those woods?" I asked but she didn't move an inch. I took a seat next to her. She still refused to say a word she just lightly laid her head on my shoulder with a quiet sigh.

That would be the most emotion she'd show to anyone for the next few months, beside feeling the pain of losing Edward she had also been feeling the guilt of being the reason they left.