ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ

"ʙᴀʙʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ" 

~ᴄᴏɪɴ 'ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀ'

Tomorrow was the day, and no I hadn't planned on sitting inside to sulk. I did that last year. This year was going to be different or so I thought. I spent the entire day inside sulking today so I wouldn't seem weak being upset tomorrow. Everything was quiet until Josh showed up. He had come over and immediately confronted me about the secret I had been keeping. That boy was too smart for his own good.

"How'd you know?"

"Lydia we've known each other our whole lives, I can see when you're up to something." He said and I just rolled my eyes as I leaned back and sat on my bed.

"I can't tell you," I said with a hard glare. I hated lying to him. 

"Then answer this: If you and Jacob are getting along, why do you want to remove the imprint because I know it's not for your sake." He said and again I rolled my eyes. 

"I hate you."

"No, you don't now answer my question." He said and I sighed and looked away. 

"I just don't want to hurt Jacob. He doesn't deserve to hurt as much as he will." I said trying not to meet his eyes. 

"What do you mean will? What are you hiding?" He questioned moving his head around forcing me to meet his eyes. I'd always give into those eyes. 

"You can't tell Leah. You have to promise me." I said standing up. Our eyes met and Josh immediately knew this was serious. 

"I promise."

"Bella might die. She and Edward somehow created a baby and she doesn't have a good chance of surviving to give birth to it. Jacob will already be so hurt by losing Bella, I don't want him to feel for me as well." I said and his eyes widened so much it looked like they were about to fall right out of his head.

"What's going to happen to you?" He asked confused. He didn't know what Bella dying had to do with me. 

"When she dies Edward will have nothing left, he'll give himself to the Volturi and I will go with him. Luke will be free." I explained and his eyes stayed wide. He thought I was insane. 

"Lydia that's crazy."

"Maybe but it's a plan and one that sadly can only happen if I lose Bella. I can't live knowing Jacob had to feel the pain Edward's been feeling every day. I can feel it through our link, I love Jake too much to do that to him." I said and he kept shaking his head. He couldn't believe this.

"Luke wouldn't want you to do it." He said and I sighed. I knew he was right. 

"He never gave me a choice when he traded himself to them, so now he won't get one either. You'll find a way to save me." I said with a small smile. I trusted that he'd find me one day, he always came back for me. 

"Is this really what you want?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"It's what I have to do," I said and with one last sigh he gave in, or so I thought. 

"Can I do anything to help?" 

"You tell Jacob that I love him, and you and him and Luke find a way to take down the Volturi for good," I said and he just nodded, he knew he couldn't talk her out of it. She was hard-headed.