ᴀ ғʀᴇsʜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

"ᴏʜ, ʙᴀʙʏ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ" 

~sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs 'ᴋɪᴅ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ'

In the passing time, I had sold my childhood home and took the money and put it into savings I had with the money my dad and Luke had left me. If anyone saw that bank account they wouldn't believe an eighteen-year-old girl was the holder.

It didn't even put a dent in the account when I wrote a check to give to Sam and Emily for the wedding. I mailed it into the wedding planner so that they couldn't turn it down, they deserved it.

Jacob helped me sell the three luxury cars that only collected dust in the driveway. I figured if my mother wanted her car she would have taken it. I kept all of Luke's things in a storage unit in Forks for whenever we got him back.

Another big decision I made in the last month was where to live. I knew the Cullen clan would have to leave soon when people started to notice their lack of aging, so I settled on a small fixer-upper house in the Reservation. Jacob and

I started working on it together, and while we worked I stayed with him and his dad. We did also do our part in watching our new niece, she was growing quickly while Bella still hadn't woken.

Rosalie and Emmett were happy with my decision to move to the Rez, even with the foggy visions Alice had predicted it. They knew it made me happy and that's all they ever wanted.

Also in the last few weeks, my boss has passed away from cancer. I had felt awful that he had no family or anything and only a few people including Jake and myself went to his service. I also found out a few days after that I was on his will. The lawyer explained that Tommy didn't have any brothers or sisters and since he was never married and he had no kids, that he put me on his will.

He quoted Tommy and said, "She's a good kid, she'll do right by me. She's never let me down" He said that to his lawyer who advised him not to leave a stranger his business.

I'm now the owner of Forks Brew which is a good middle ground between the Rez and the Cullen's. I feel like it's our safe spot. I hired Seth to give him an after school job and plus I loved having him around. Except when-

"Seth be careful that's glass!" I exclaimed as the boy cockily turned around holding the box of coffee mugs with one hand.

"Come on Lyds, I could lift a car with one finger," Seth said and Jacob chuckled.

"Oh yeah can you catch this," Jacob said playfully shoving him as they messed around.

"Come on guys," I said with a small laugh as I placed the box I was carrying on the counter. Since I was the new owner I decided to make a few changes including the name. I decided to name it Tommy's Cafe, to memorialize him.

I pulled a new cup out of the box and smiled reading Tommy's name that was printed onto the cup.

"The place looks great Lys," Jacob said with a cheeky smile as he left Seth to carry boxes.

"Thanks to you. Who knew you were so good with your hands." I said and instantly rolled my eyes as I saw Jacob smirk.

"Oh, you really mean that?" He said with a smirk as he picked me up by the waist and twirled me around before he sat me down on the counter.

"Bella wakes up tomorrow," I said and he smiled lightly as he stood between my legs.

"We have breakfast with Charlie and my dad," Jacob said and I frowned.

"Edward said that they are going to have to say she died of the Flu," I said and his eyes widened.

"That'll kill him." He said and I shrugged as I pushed myself off of the counter.

"They're going to have to leave," I said and Jacob really didn't seem all that bothered.

"Did you want to go with them? Or at least the big guy and his girl?" Jacob asked and I chuckled.

"I'm happy where I am besides they have endless money and life, plus super speed. They can visit." I said and he nodded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

"What's on the agenda for tonight?" I asked and he just smirked as Seth walked out from the back.

"The wolves Jacob's been training are meeting Sam's pack today, kind of like a bonding thing," Seth said and I busted smiled. I really loved what Jacob was doing with the boys, Emily was still teaching me all of her recipes since Jacob was now an alpha, we'll always have hungry boys around the house.