ᴡᴏʟғ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍs

"ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ"

~ᴇᴅ sʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ 'ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ'

Edward dropped me off home, I was exhausted and I had my ghost of a brother's words playing in my head. When I got on my porch I found Jacob waiting. Ignoring him I just walked inside but stupidly left the front door open for him to follow.

"Lydia." He called as he followed me up the stairs but I was on a mission.

"Hey! Lydia!" He called out and I whipped my head around.

"I don't need your shit right now Jacob." I said as I pulled open my closet and began pulling out shoes making a way to get to the back.

"Lydia." He said but it was like she didn't even hear him as she ripped through he closet.

"I know your mad and Sam's probably going to rip me a new one but I just need a minute before you all attack me for being the biggest idiot on the planet." I said getting up from the floor of my closet and walking into the hall, I walk over to the room that I haven't touched in years. It was Luke's room.

Jacob followed hopelessly after the girl who began ripping into another closet.

"Lydia I didn't come to yell at you." Jacob said causing me to turn around confused.

"Then why are you here?" I asked turning around.

"I came to make sure you were okay. You went to Italy where you just walked into the house of the oldest vampires in time. I just wanted to-" He went to say but I stopped him.

"You wanted to know if I was one of them. Jacob I chose not to tell you who I am for a very long time and I'm standing by it." I said turning back to the closet where I found a loose floor board.

"Why can't I know?" He asked his voice raising slightly as I pulled two old books and a mason jar of herbs out of the floor.

"Because it's none of your business." I said in a light tone as I took the books and jar and walked into my room, he just followed his temper rose.

"It is my business now Lydia, I imprinted on you!" He yelled and I turned around with a glare.

"So what you imprinted that doesn't mean reality slips away. I love Josh and y-you love Bella." I stuttered out.

"This isn't about Bella or Josh. I wanna know what kind of freak show you are because I wanna know what I've been thrown into!" Jake yelled harshly.

"Excuse me." I said in a light tone but his temper has refuse to vanish.

"You are some kind of Cullen freak who somehow manipulated Sam and now my life is ruined because of you because I'm stuck with you!" He yelled and I refused to show him any emotion.

"You're life isn't ruined because you aren't stuck with me. I hope your happy." I said picking up my stuff and leaving my house, the thoughts of my now alive brother being pushed from my mind.

"Why does he hate me? I'm not a vampire, I'm not one of them." I said walking into the house said sitting at the table with my head in my hands.

"Lydia it's not you Jacob is an idiot." Sam said just assuming Jake was the problem, god was he right.

"Yeah if he didn't have his head so far up Bella Swan's ass then maybe he'd realize how hot you are." Paul said and Jared let out a chuckle.

"That's it." I said in realization.

"It is?" Jared and Paul said in unison shocked by them being right.

"I'm not Bella, I'm never gonna be Bella for god sakes even the Cullen's left me to keep her safe." I ranted and Sam just shook his head lightly.

"It's different for an imprint Lyd's he'll come around." Sam said and I stood up to face him.

"Well maybe I don't want him to come around. I don't want to be the one he had to 'come around' for. I want to graduate high school and go get my degree in business, I don't want to make over priced coffee drinks and chase after a boy who's never going to love me, for the rest of my life. I want something real, and I'm never gonna get that living in this world, worrying about who's after Bella or who's phasing next." I went off into a full speech surprising Sam, slightly.

"You won't be able to stay away, you'll always be drawn to the Rez just like you are drawn to the blood suckers, my guess is you know exactly where they were when they left town."Sam said as Emily sent him a look from across the room.

"And you'll wanna be here for Jake, Bella's in love with the Cullen and the sooner you can get that through to him the better." Jared said and I gave a sarcastic chuckle.

"You guys aren't getting it, I don't want him, I don't want to be 'the wolf girl who screams' maybe Emily was made for this life but I'm not. Bella is the one who wants this life, I-I just want to go to work so I can save up for college like a normal person, I wanna be able to tell the boy I love how I feel without this cloud of guilt for not being able to be honest with him. I want to be normal." I ranted and Jared went to counteract.

"But you aren't n-" Jared went to say but Sam stopped him by putting an arm on his shoulder.

"Is that really what you want?" Sam asked knowing she didn't really know what she wanted, but she was just scared.

"Yes." I said and Sam's face returned to cold.

"Then that's what we all want for you." He said as Paul sighed.

"Come on, I'll drive you to work and I promise no dog talk." Paul said with a slightly sad smile before wrapping me in a hug.