'Let's Talk'

Swan House

A bang travels through the house, yelling straight after. Athena looks up from her drawing, her head tilting in curiosity. She stands and walks out of her room, stopping at the top of the staircase.

"Put her down and leave! Right now!"

She slowly walks down the stairs, wondering who her Pappy was yelling at. She pokes her head around the corner, standing on the first step and sees him yelling at Edward holding a her tired mother in his arms.

"Chief Swan, let me take her upstairs to her room than i'll leave." Bella reaches up and grabs ahold of his jacket.

"No, don't leave me." He leans down to her ear, Athena looks at them with wide eyes. She quickly runs over to Charlie and hides behind his legs, peeking. He settles a hand on her head, before crossing his arms, his glare never disappearing.

"You're not welcomed here! Now leave you bastard!" Edward goes to pass him but is stopped, he sighs. He goes to put Bella down, but she doesn't let go. He talks to her quietly and she relents her hold on him. He kisses the top of her head and steps back, nodding to Charlie and walks to his car.

Charlie scoffs. "Good riddance." He turns and picks up Athena, not noticing Bellas glare. He turns to Bella with stern and angry eyes. "We need to talk. Now." She looks to him in surprise. Charlie walks to the kitchen, Athena on his hip still and Bella following reluctantly.

He turns to her, his gaze never leaving her. Athena crosses her small arms and a glare targeted at her mother. Bella looks to him with innocent doe eyes, hoping he would either go easy on her or drop it entirely.

"What is there to talk about?"

He huffs."'What is there to talk about? What is there to talk about!'"

Bella shrugs, never looking at him. "I didn't do anything wrong. I'm 18, I can go wherever I want."

Charlie throws one arm up, the other still holding Athena who is shaking her head at Bella. "So you think it's okay to leave us behind to go rescue a boy who doesn't love you!"

Bella glares. "I wasn't going to let him die out of guilt."

His voice starts to rise. "It doesn't matter what he does to you anymore! You're not his girlfriend, I'm sorry he was going to do that but it isn't up to you to save him!"

"I love him!" Bella yells, Athena flinches at this. "If I had to do it all over again than I would do the exact same thing!"

He scoffs. "It's not about anymore Bella! You are a mother and what you did was irresponsible!"

"I would have taken her but Jacob stopped me."

"And I'm glad he did! You were going to take your 3 year old child to rescue your ex and you didn't even put up a fight with him about her." Bella looks away, a glare on her face and her arms crossed. She huffs. Charlie sighs and shakes his head. "Ever since you met him, you had changed."

Bella smirks. "Good, I rather have changed and be with him than not be with him."

Charlie kisses the top of Athena's head and puts her down, he crouches to her level. "I want you to go up to your room, okay? I'll come and get you when we're done here." She nods and runs up to her room. He stands and walks closer, Bella just picks at her nails absently. "You're grounded."

She looks to him in shock. "WHAT!"

"You heard me."

"That's so not fair!"

He scoffs. "It is. You are only allowed to see Edward one hour, three times a week-" Her jaw falls open. "-And you only to go out for school and work. That's it."

She glares at him. "I hate you."

He shrugs. "It's not my problem. You brought this onto yourself." He pauses. "I'm also provoking some of your privileges on Athena." Bella doesn't say anything. "She will spend most of her time with Emily and Sam, if you are to take Athena anywhere, you tell me first. You are not to be left alone with her and she is not to be anywhere near the Cullens, especially Edward."

Bella stands there for a moment, Charlie watches her before turns and leaves the kitchen. Her feet stomping up the stairs and slamming her door shut loudly. His shoulders relax, putting his head into his hands. He pulls back and leans against the counter, his eyes closed. "What am I going to do with her." He asks to no one. He sighs and moves away, heading to Athena's room to cheak up on her.

{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter but I thought it was a good idea to just stop it there. I hope you are enjoying this story like I do and leave likes for me so I know you do.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight but I do own Athena Swan so no Stealing or copying please