'Finding Her Before Its Too Late'

Woods - Earlier

Jacob in his wolf form runs through the woods, hoping to at least catch her scent and find her nearby but doesn't smells anything. He pulls to a stop, throws his head back and lets out a loud howl, alerting the pack that they had a problem. He paces around as he waits for the others, growling each step, wanting to find her a quickly as possible. The others get to where he is, questions spouting off to him, hoping to find out what was going on.

"'Jake what's wrong!', 'Is everything alright?', 'Is there a leech!'" He barks out a quiet, having enough hearing them guess and not wanting to waste anymore time.

"It's Athena, Bella's taken her somewhere and she won't tell us. Bella's lost it and we need to find Athena before she's too injured or dead." His voice at the end turns to dread, not wanting to loss his imprint.

Sam goes up to him, a glare set in place. "We'll find her, then you are going to tell us what the fuck has been going on that's resulted to all this." Jacob nods his head before Sam starts giving out orders to everyone, they all nod before they head off to the direction they are told. Sam and Jacob going together in the same direction, hoping to find the little imprint before it's too late.

{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}

Swan House

Bella awakens with a groan, her head pounding against her skull. All she could remember was talking before being backed into the wall by Jacob. She goes to move a hand to her forehead but stops to find it cuffed to her other arm, with wide eyes, she tries pulling before looking around, she sees Charlie at the kitchen table, rubbing his forehead.

"Dad!" He sighs before he looks to her with defeated eyes. "Takes these off of me!"

"No." Her breath hitches. "You are unstable right now and until we find Athena, those stay on."

"You can't do this to me!" Bella screams out, hating being cuffed up for doing something she believed she had right to. Charlie shakes his head, wondering for how long she had been like this and not known about it.

"I have every right too, you have abused your use to be child and you have risked her life on so many occasions that I should have taken you to the station sooner but I didn't." She looks to him with a glare. "Because I thought that you deserved a second chance but I was wrong and I hate myself from not taking her from you sooner."

"I should of just gotten an abortion when I found out I was pregnant, at least I would of had everyone's attention on me and not the brat!" He was happy that she didn't and he knew before whatever happened to make her to make her like this that she was happy with having Athena in her life. Heck he saw love in her eyes when she held her for the first time but he guessed with her being a teenage mum, and having to put all the attention onto a baby must have had a negative impact onto her. Especially when that Cullen boy and the rest of the family left her, that was probably when it started to affect her more than it should. Needing some peace and quiet, he stands from his seat and heads for the back door with Bella still screaming her head off, her voice cut off when he shuts the door behind him.

{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}

Cullen House

The family stare at Edward in shock, anger and sadness. Not wanting to believe what he said but knowing he wouldn't lie about something like this, Rosalie moves next to him and wraps an arm around his shoulder. Alice paces back and forth.