1: Unexpected.

Author POV:
It was a casual morning for Y\N as she woke up feeling great because it was the weekend. She got herself up and went to the bathroom to wash up. After she was done she dressed herself up into something comfortable yet stylish.

 After she was done she dressed herself up into something comfortable yet stylish

(Ignore the woman. Focus on Just the outfit)
Y\N went rushed downstairs for breakfast.

"Y\N! Come have a seat , we have something to talk to you about!" Smiled her mum exitedly . Y\N didn't seem to bother so she just sat there and stuffed herself with food because she was hungry.That's when her mum popped the question. "Will you be ok with arranged marriage?"

Y\N POV:
" WHAT???? NO! Why would you ask me that?" I yelled
" Because we have arranged your marriage with the richest CEO of the biggest company in Seoul, and I don't wanna hear a word from you because you don't get a choice! We NEED this for our company".
I shut up. That was so unexpected! I felt so betrayed by my parents. I ran outside the house and texted my BFF Hi Ji Hyun to meet me at our usual place 'American Coffee's'.

As soon as I reached there I saw Ji Hyun there already waiting for me. I rushed over to her and told her everything. She was shocked. "Y\N, do u know what this means?" I shook my head a little. " It means MORE SHOPPING FOR THE BOTH OF US!!!" she screamed. I put a my finger on my lips to tell her to be quiet. "Seriously? That's how you react?" I asked more shocked than before. "Well..fine sorry. I just want you to know that no matter what happens I'll support you through it all" she gave a big smile and I returned one. After some time it was getting late so I decided to go home.

Author POV:
It was 03:00 pm when namjoon went home from work. He was wearing these:

He was tired so he returned home early

He was tired so he returned home early. Normally he would return at midnight or sometimes even later. Namjoon lives by himself so when he went home he had seen some unexpected guest waiting for him on the couch. It was his parents. "Namjoon dear, it's great seeing you" she said happily. (Just so you know, namjoon is cold to his parents because he never had a good childhood because of them. They made him study hard and never let him play or go to college. He was homeschooled because he had a great responsibility ahead of him, being the CEO of BigHit). "I'm afraid I can't say the same" Namjoon replied coldly as if he had no feelings but he's only like this to his parents not to others, he's an absolute sunshine ⛅.

Namjoon's POV:
"We have something important we have to discuss with you" my mum said.
I don't really care what she says so I simply replied with a "What?" I know cold right?
"We have arranged a marriage for you and you have to agree to it, we have been planning this since you were 2 years old so we won't take no as as answer! Also, you two are meeting tomorrow so I'll text you the place when I feel like it!" my mum stated angrily but before I could say anything they both rushed out without another word coming from their mouths. This was the first time in years I had been worried because of my parents like why would I want to marry someone I don't know? I don't even know if she's pretty or not, I mean if she isn't then it would totally ruin my image.Guess we'll find out soon.

Y\N's POV:
As I reached home after a tiring day, my mum and dad walked over to me while I gave them a weird look for setting me up in an arranged marriage which I definitely don't want. "You will be meeting your fiance tomorrow so be ready and we'll dressed" she commanded. "My what now? F..fian...CE? I didn't agree to marry him yet so his not my fiance!" I started tearing up saying this and ran upstairs to my room. I had a hormonal breakdown and felt my eyelids getting heavier so I drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter one.
Keep reading to find out what happens next.

Sorry if this chapter was a bit short. I'll try my best to make them longer in the future. Thank you.💗💗💖😘

💗💗💖😘