5: Love Hurts.

Namjoon POV:
I quickly broke the kiss and looked at the door feeling guilty. "Baby! What are you staring at?" Euna said with a cute face which I didn't find cute anymore. The only person I found cute was Y\N. I felt my heart aching so bad that I held onto it for a very long time wishing that the pain would stop. That made me realize how Y\N must be feeling right now. After all I'm the one that caused this and I'm feeling so much pain. It must be worse for Y\N because I swear I saw love in her eyes ever since the day at the hospital.

Y\Ns POV:
I arrived home and stormed to my room. Jungkook tried to say something to me but I totally ignored him. I locked the door behind me and remembered what I had seen. What was I even expecting? I should have known that he's a playboy! Why did I develop feeling towards him when I knew damn well he doesn't feel the same? It hurts worse than I had expected. Kim Namjoon, you have caused me to never love again! I never want to feel love again thanks to your cheat ass! Now I know what love really is. Even though I'd be married to you Kim Namjoon, I'd never feel the same towards you! I felt a little dizzy after all that crying so I didn't even bother to change and fell asleep.

Author POV:
It was 12:00pm and Y\N was still sleeping because her head hurt like crazy. Her mum tried coming in her room but her door was locked so she knocked on it as hard as possible which made Y\N fall off the bed making her flinch. She woke and rubbed her eyes responding to her mum" I'm awake! I'll be downstairs in a sec". " Wear something nice, Namjoon will come pick you up In an hour! Your going to your wedding shopping." Her mum said. Just by hearing the name Namjoon, Y\Ns heart started hurting again sending tears out her eyes. She quickly ran to the bathroom and took a long shower. After she was done, she heard Jungkook knock on the door " Y\N Namjoon's here!" He said. "Tell him to wait" she replied with a cold tone and Jungkook didn't even bother saying anything back because he knew she was pissed off at the moment. Y\N took her time and dressed herself into these:

She wore something revealing on purpose to make him realize what his lost

Namjoon's outfit:

Namjoon POV:I've been waiting for more than an hour now and Y\N still isn't here

Namjoon POV:
I've been waiting for more than an hour now and Y\N still isn't here. I wonder if she's still mad about what happened last night. But then I saw her coming down looking more beautiful than ever but what she wore was too revealing. "What took you so long? And what the f***k do you think you are wearing? Go change into something appropriate now!" I yelled at her face but she didn't seem to care." Chill man! It's just a freaking jumpsuit, you don't have to overreact and also why do u care? You already have a girlfriend and as far as I'm concerned, she wears shorter clothes than me. If you can still have a girlfriend while you're getting married then I can live a free life too!" She told me coldly.  This is not the Y\N that I know. She seemed like a whole different person.