23:Ji Hyun and Jimin.

(This whole chapter is about Ji Hyun and Jimin BTW)

Ji Hyun POV:
I woke as the sun shined through the window on my face. My first thought I had when I woke up was about Jimin. My heart beat got faster. I ran to the bathroom and took a long shower. I then brushed my teeth and hair putting a little bit of makeup on, changing into these:

I was really hungry and since I live alone in a big ass house because I'm rich, I can't be bothered cooking so I head out to the nearest cafe

I was really hungry and since I live alone in a big ass house because I'm rich, I can't be bothered cooking so I head out to the nearest cafe. As I enter, I see everyone gathered around this one table. There were all girls surrounding the area. I felt bad for whoever that was and ordered my coffee and cake. I got to a table and started eating while testing Y\N and Zoey on the group chat.

Me~Hi!
Y\N~ Hey! I'm bored. Wanna hang out?
Zoey~ I wish I could but I'm still on my honeymoon.
Me~ Well enjoy your stay there. Also when you're back, we have something to tell you.
Y\N~ Yes, it kind of related to me so...
Me~ No need to speak about it right now Y\N. Anyway wanna go shopping?
Y\N~ Yasssss! I need to buy some baby clothes.
Me~ k. Meet me at our usual café.
I then got off the chat and quickly finished my breakfast as I was not in the café I was meant to be in.

After I was done, I got out and was walking as a normal human being until someone grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall covering my face with their perfect shoulders. That smell was so familiar. It smelt like...Jimin! I was about to push him away when a group of girls went running past us and he hugged me tighter. Our lips were now just inches apart. It felt good to be this close to him. I then broke the forced hug and looked at his face.

Jimin POV:
I was trying to eat my breakfast so bad but those desperate hoes won't let me! I angrily pushed my plate off the table and the girls started staring at where the plate was on the floor. I took the chance and ran out but a girl noticed me and shouted "OMO! Oppa is running away!" And they all ran after me. I couldn't find a place to hide but then I saw this familiar girl but I couldn't quite see her face properly. Whatever, at least I think I know her right? I rushed to her pushing her on the wall and covered her face with mine. I was about to kiss to cover myself from the other girls but then I realized who it was, it was Ji Hyun! I stopped myself right near her lips and thankfully, she didn't move and the attacker girls ran past us. I was just staring into her eyes when she pushed me really hard nearly making me loose balance on my feet. She glared at me as if she had seen a ghost or something. Oh no! Am I not dressed right?

 Oh no! Am I not dressed right?