16: We're Happy!

Play song at the top of you wish.

Author POV:
Namjoon woke up in the morning and rubbed his eyes making the blurriness disappear. It took him long enough to get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower. After a warm shower, he dried himself with a towel and changed into these:

 After a warm shower, he dried himself with a towel and changed into these:

He came out the bathroom and pecked Y\Ns cheek to wake her up. He then went downstairs and started looking for ingredients to cook. Y\N woke up soon after and went to wash her face. She was still suffering from the cold so she didn't bother taking a shower. After cleaning and brushing her teeth and hair, she changed into these:

She walked out the bathroom and heard a loud bang coming from downstairs

She walked out the bathroom and heard a loud bang coming from downstairs. She could hear Namjoon screaming making her heart beat faster. She ran into the kitchen and found him trying to cut an onion but failing. "Aaarrgghh!" He screamed out of anger but stopped when he noticed Y\N staring and laughing at him.

Y\N POV:
"What are you trying to do?" I asked him. "I was just trying to make breakfast but everything fell" he pouted while saying and pointing at the floor where everything was spread. So that's where the loud bang came from. I helped make breakfast and he cleaned the floor. After we were done, we heard a knock on the door. Namjoon went and opened it. It was the police. "Hello sir, we just came to inform you that Jackson Wang has been arrested for trying to commit murder" the man spoke making the two of us relieved. After 30 minutes, he left telling us we're now safe. Namjoon shut the door and slowly walked up to me and was about to kiss me when..."Hyung, open the door! Were waiting" called Jimin making Namjoon sigh. I went and opened the door to see the boys and my besties outside except Baekyun, he has a concert. I let them in and...DAMN! A diamond ring? Zoey had a ring on her wedding finger! She's engaged?

Zoey POV:
Y\N seemed really surprised. I took her inside and sat her down on the couch telling her everything...
FLASHBACK:
Me and Jin went on a casual date...well at least I thought it was until he proposed out of nowhere with his awful cheesy speech!
Jin~"babe?"
Me~"what?"
He suddenly bent down on his knees and said it! "Will you be the mother to my future kids?" I choked on my food. Not because I was excited but because of the way he proposed! Like...who on earth says that? It's so cheesy! I was about to say yes but I took a drink before that. When I did, I choked on something again. But this time it felt like a huge stone! I coughed it out and it melted my heart. It was a diamond ring. I felt so sensitive all of a sudden and said yes while covering my face. Then...well...we kinda...kissed?
FLASHBACK OVER: