15: Together 💖

Play the song above before starting.👍👌

Author POV:
Y\N was now falling down the bridge. All she could imagine right now was the moments she had with Namjoon. Even though she was mad at him, she couldn't hate him forever. After all, he is her husband. She still loved him. Thankfully, there was water under the bridge, but the water was colder than ever and it was morning as well. Also Y\N had no idea how to swim.

Namjoon POV:
I had been stood under that bridge for over an hour now, and my feet were getting wet because of the water. I turned around to leave but I heard a big splash behind me. It scared me for some reason. I don't know why, but even though I couldn't see that person's face, I still felt broken. My heart forced me to jump in the ice cold water just to help save that person. Without thinking for another second, I swam really deep just to find that person stuck on a hard stone. I quickly swam back to land with the woman in my hands. When I put her down, it made my breath stop for a moment. It was Y\N! How did this happen? I held onto Y\Ns nose and gave her CPR. I felt her bare freezing body and lips on me. It's like she had no emotions. After a 2 mins of CPR, she finally gained cautious. I held her in my warm embrace. Although I was wet,I still managed to be warmer than her. I then put her on my back and took her home, to our home.

Author POV:
Namjoon arrived home with Y\N and took her straight upstairs. He turned all the AC off in the room and found something for her to change into. He quickly took her clothes off and put these on her:

He put her in her pyjamas because it was already night now

He put her in her pyjamas because it was already night now. He put her on the bed covering her with the duvet. After this he decided to change into his pyjamas too:

He then started rubbing her hands and feet to help her warm up

He then started rubbing her hands and feet to help her warm up. She then finally woke up feeling a bit better than before.

Y\N POV:
I opened my eyes finding Namjoon beside. But surprisingly, I was not as mad at him anymore. I just wanted to hug him tightly and hide my face in his shirt but wait...is that Jungkook on his shirt?😂I couldn't help but smile a little. But that was just me. Namjoon looked like he was about to cry. He held my hand and teared up. "Y\N, I know this not the only time I disappointed you, I always do it even when I try not to. Just yesterday you were in the hospital because of a stupid mistake I made and now you were about to drown, I don't know if this was my fault too but I somehow feel responsible. Please forgive me for the last time Y\N! I promise to not let you down again, please accept me again!" He cried making me cry with him. I pulled him and put my head on his chest. I could feel his heart beating fast on my cheek. "I forgive you, now stop crying, you're making me feel bad!" We both giggled as he caressed my cheeks and gave a heavy kiss on my soft yet cold lips. I was still freezing. I still felt like he was upset so I tried to change the subject.

"By the way, where did you get this shirt from and why does it have my brother on it?" I asked making Namjoon laugh like a 3 year old. "It's a long story. Do you remember when Jungkook went to the beach for a week?" I slightly nodded my head. " Well we went with him too."

Flashback:
Last day in the beach~
Jin~HAHA!! Look at his face! He got a sunburn!
We all started laughing except Jungkook. He was pure mad.
J-Hope~aww! Our cute baby is mad! He looks cute when he's mad!
We laughed even more and Jungkook just stared at J-Hope giving him a death glare.
But then his glare changed into a straight face. It looked like he was gonna cry. "SMILE!" Suga yelled and took a picture of Kookie looking like this.
Flashback over:

"Since that day, all 7 of us have a T-shirt with this face on to, we keep it as a memory." We both laughed and laughed hysterically until it was really late. We sat on the balcony of our room in the moonlight and talked for hours. I then looked at him realising that he's already asleep on my shoulders. I admired his looks for a while. I poked his dimples smiling by myself and pecked his forehead. I helped him to his bed and tug him in. I then hugged him by his stomach putting my head on his chest and slept peacefully. I haven't had this good rest in forever.

End of chapter 15. Keep reading to find out what happens next.

Thank you everyone for OVER 200 READS!!!! I can't express how much I appreciate it!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖