24:Ji Hyun and Jimin pt2.

Half this chapter is about Ji Hyun and Jimin.

Author POV:
It was now morning as Ji Hyun woke up to find herself in her bed. She remembered Jimin dropping her off at home and promising to support her through this. Ji hyun's mum barged in the room telling her to get ready ASAP because her soon to be 'husband' is coming. She quickly washed up and dressed into these:

After that, she went downstairs and saw someone she never thought she'd see again,not after Zoey's wedding because that's the first time they met

Flashback~

"Hi you look really pretty" ??? Came up to her and said. "Thx" Ji Hyun smiled. "I know that we just met but would you like to go out with me?" ??? Questioned. Ji Hyun shook her head and walked away.
End of flashback~

Ji Hyun POV:
It was...

Taeyong! He is a playboy wtf is he here for? Wait!! Does that mean he's the one? EEWW! No!

...Taeyong! He is a playboy wtf is he here for? Wait!! Does that mean he's the one? EEWW! No!

After talking for a very long time, our parents told us to go outside and decide if we want eachother or not. As soon we went to the garden, "I actually never thought we'd meet again, you see I actually really like you" Teayong smiled. "I'm sorry but I can't return the same feelings towards you, I already have someone else in my heart so I cannot accept this marriage!" I apologize while yelling. He nodded his head looking upset then we went back inside.

"So what is your decision?" My mum asked. "No. We don't want each other" we both said at the same time smiling at each other. Our parents were shook but then they agreed. They respected our choice so I was really happy. After they left, I called jimin but he said he's at The Kim's house so I went there.

Y\N POV:
I was watching movies with our friends when we heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" Namjoon says as he opens the door. It was Ji Hyun. I was really mad at her! She left me alone at the shopping mall to carry all the bags alone! How could you do that to a Pregnant woman? I looked away from her. "Oh Y\N I'm really sorry about yesterday, actually I have a reason" she confessed. She told us everything that happened and we were shocked, especially me and Jimin! Really? Teayong? Waah he's such a playboy, I don't know why anyone would marry someone like that. We started making food and watching movies while we heard another knock on the door. I went and opened it to see...Zeoy and Jin!!!!!

They're back from their honeymoon! I hugged them both tight and Zoey felt my tummy while rubbing it. They got in and hugged everyone else. Me, Zoey and Ji Hyun went upstairs to mine and Namjoon's room and we started talking about what happened. I told Zoey about my pregnancy issue as she cried holding me tight in her embrace. "I'm sorry I want there to support you" she whined. "It's ok, you're here now" I comforted her. She talked about her honeymoon and suddenly, Zoey felt sick and ran to the toilet. We were gonna go after her but she locked the door. Me and Ji Hyun looked at eachother smiling. We knew what it meant but we won't tell Zoey, well let her find out herself.

Namjoon POV:
All the hyung's and Y\Ns friends left as it was night. Me and Y\N went to bed wearing these:

I wore a plain black shirt with black pants

I wore a plain black shirt with black pants. Y\N wore these:

Then we went to bed and fell asleep

It was 3:00am at night as I woke up by the loudness in the bathroom. Someone was running the water tap of the sink. I realised Y\N wasn't in bed so I got up and knocked on the door. "Y\N? Are you okay?"I asked concerned. She didn't answer. I was about to push the door open but then she opened up. "Oh sorry. It's nothing. I just needed to pee"she said. I nearly believed her but then I saw blood stain on top of her collar. She's not okay! Why is she lying to me? What's she hiding? She's been pretty close to Lucas these days. Could it be that the baby...NO! Can't be! But what if...just what if the baby is not mine?

(A\N:WTF NAMJOON!!! WHY YOU SAY DIS?? HOW COULD YOU FLIPPING SAY THAT???? LOL IM SORRY!😂 I KNOW ITS MY FAULT HE SAID THAT BUT... STILL...WTF!!?)

END OF CHAPTER 24. Keep reading to find out what happens next.
Thx for over 400 reads. This is actually my reaction when I realized the amount of reads:

 This is actually my reaction when I realized the amount of reads:

Lmfao! Thx guys ILY and appreciate it very much.🤗🤗🤗💖

🤗🤗🤗💖