2:Familiar

Author POV:
It was 8:00 am and Y\N had just woken up. She went to the washroom and did her morning routine. She came out and was heading for her closet when someone held her eyes from the back and said"guess who?"

Y\N's POV:
The voice was so familiar and I just knew that it was my older brother Jeon Jungkook. "Yah Jungkook-ah, I missed you! Where where you yesterday?" I said with a pout. "Sorry, I was with the boys but that's not the point, mum says your meeting your fiance so get ready" he laughed. For god's sake he's not my fiance! Why does everyone keep saying that? "Ye ye I'll get ready, now go" I smiled. When I opened my closet there was already a dress prepared for me to wear and it was gorgeous but it's too revealing.

 When I opened my closet there was already a dress prepared for me to wear and it was gorgeous but it's too revealing

(Focus on the dress not the face)

I soon got the dress on with simple makeup on my face and ran downstairs to see everyone ready to set off. "Oh my! Y\N you look beautiful" my mum fake cried. " No she doesn't" Kookie joked and I slightly pushing him with my arm. We then started heading for the restaurant.

Namjoon's POV:

It's already 9:00 in the morning and I'm getting late for work, I mean it's a Sunday morning and I still have to go to the company! It's so tiring. I soon got a text from my mum telling me to go to the restaurant she booked to meet my soon to be wife. So I decided to skip work and got ready wearing these:

I walked downstairs, got into my black Lamborghini and raced to my destination

Y\N's POV:
I let out a "Woaah" as I walked into the 5 star restaurant. The red,soft sofas were good enough for me to sleep in. Me and my family went and sat down on a table waiting for the others to arrive.

A few moments later the other family had arrived and my father greeted them."Welcome Mr and Mrs Kim. Where is your son?" Dad asked politely. " He should be here any minute" Mr Kim replied.

About another 20 minutes later he had arrived. I couldn't see his face properly but judging from what he was wearing, I gotta admit his got good sense of fashion.