8: Honeymoon pt 2.

Y\N POV:
I slowly opened my eyes but I felt so numb I couldn't feel my body. I looked up to see a dark room with noone inside except me. A tall, dark skinned guy walked towards me staring at me trying to escape. He cupped my face with both his hands and whispered in my ear "I'm not done with you yet sweety, we still have a lot to catch up on." He evilly smirked at me.

Meanwhile Back at the beach:
Author POV:
Namjoon was starting to get worried now, he had not seen Y\N for about an hour. Jackson was done with his phone call but he thought she went back to Namjoon because she was not there. Jackson and Namjoon walked up to eachother and asked at the same time"hey is Y\N with you?" " Wait she's not with you? Then where is she?" Questioned Jackson. "I don't f**king know! Let's not waste anymore time and look for her!" Namjoon cursed back a reply. Euna came and tight hugged Namjoon from the back but he was really not in the mood so he pushed her away to the sand making some go in her mouth. Euna gagged in disgust. They looked and looked but could not find Y\N so they decided to report it to the police. The police sent a search party to look for Y\N all over the forest and beach because she could not have gotten too far, there's water everywhere.

Y\N POV:
My throat was dry, I am thirsty and desperately need some water but there's no one I could ask for help. The tall guy came back in the room and aggressively held my shoulder. "So, shall we catch up now?" He whispered in my ear yet again making me feel more scared then ever . Where are you Namjoon? Where are you when I need you the most? The dude held on my top tightly and ripped it off enough to reveal my chest. I kept on moving about on the chair even though I was tied down. I didn't let him have his pleasure so she slapped my face making it go purple. He started kicking my stomach making me want to puke. I slowly started bleeding from my mouth but the guy didn't stop. I was screaming and calling for Namjoon but he  was not here, the thought of him being with his girlfriend right now made it more painful than it already was.He pulled my hair, got a knife out and slit my cheek and thighs making me groan in pain. He banged my head at the corner of the wall making my head bleed and my vision blurry but thankfully, I caught up on my vision very quick. He then stabbed my stomach and was about to go deeper when we heard the police sirens all around the place I was kept in. The dude ran away frightened. Because of all the moving around , I finally got out of the grip and untied myself. I was ran out ASAP before anyone could stop me. The police were outside with Namjoon standing with them. He walked towards me but I started feeling a little unconscious.

I was so embarrassed! I was basically showing my whole chest of to random dudes. All attention was on me now. All of a sudden my mouth started bleeding even more making my heart beat slow down. My cheeks were stinging like crazy, I could tell they were infected. It wasn't long until I collapsed on the floor and completely blacked out.

Namjoon POV:
I went with the search party to look for Y\N. We checked all the houses except one and it looked suspicious. We were about to got in when we saw her! It was Y\N! I was happy to see her but looking at her condition made me feel so mad at myself for leaving her alone. I felt like I was being stabbed by 100 knives. She started bleeding even more making me wish I was in her place instead. She collapsed on the floor making my heart skip beats. It was like my heard was locked in a box gasping for air. I was breathing really heavy. I rushed up to her and carried her up bridal style and drove her to the hospital. As we reached the hospital, the doctor took her to the operation room giving me hopeless eyes. I then got a call from the police telling me that they caught the criminal. " This man over here says he was payed to do this by a lady named Euna." I was now more than just mad. But then I was not surprised because she seems like someone who would actually do that! I'll deal with her later, right now I have to go stay by Y\N's side, she needs me. The doctor came out and and said the operation was successful. I ran inside to meet her.

Y\Ns POV:
I was so weak! I hated myself. I had a large scar on my cheek which made me look ugly. What if it never fades? My head was bandaged. I was covered in bruises. My stomach had purple circles at the right corner. My lips were cut too. Then Namjoon walked in tears sliding down his cheeks like a waterfall. He came close to me sitting at the corner of my bed. He kissed my hand roughly and placed his head on them. "Y\N, I know I don't deserve this, I don't deserve you, you were nearly raped because of me. After all I did to you, you were always by my side. I promise this is the last time I'll ever contact Euna. I would be the husband that you have always wished for. I will give you the love that I've been longing to give. I'm sorry Baby, forgive me" He cried like a 2 year old. His sincere words made me tear up with him. I couldn't resist forgiving him. Just because we started off at a bad point doesn't mean it has to end like this too. " I forgive you" a smile took over his face. He started hugging gently trying not to hurt my bruises. I'm just happy to know we're starting all over again. It makes my heart feel warm.

Author POV:
Y\N was discharged from the hospital so Namjoon took her back to the hotel. Namjoon was wearing the same clothes as he didn't get time to change but Y\N changed into these:

As they arrived Euna was rushing over to them to hug Namjoon but Namjoon stopped her and said" Were over! In fact the police should be here any minute now to take you!"Euna was scared and tried to run away but the police caught her and took her to...

Euna was scared and tried to run away but the police caught her and took her to jail. Before she went, "I'll ruin your life for doing this to me you morons!"she threatened but the two couples didn't seem to care. Time went by while Namjoon and Y\N were cuddling in front of the beach and sharing the same room. They kissed eachother passionately and went to bed for it was night now. " I promise I'll never leave you" Namjoon muttered in his sleep. Y\N heard him and was pleased. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter 8. Keep reading to find out more.

I swear I've been working on the last three chapters the whole day😂 thanks for showing your love and support by reading this.😊

😊