10:????

Warning! There may be some adult stuff going on. DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE!

(play the song above before reading!)

Y\N's POV:
It was finally the day we both most desired. The day we hoped would change a lot between us . I was secretly screaming in my head. He started kissing me. He picked me up making me put my long legs around his waist. Without breaking the kiss, he grabbed me and carried me upstairs to our room. He quickly closed the door with his back still kissing me and threw me on the soft bed roughly. He gave me his evil smirk stripping his white shirt off. He sits on the bed making my whole body shake full of nervousness as he slowly started kneeling towards me. He started kissing me passionately on my sweet, soft lips making my stomach feel weird. He started taking my top off still kissing me, letting out a slight moan.He brushed his fingers through my hair deepening the soft kiss and making it harder. He was doing everything so gently trying not to hurt me. He then moved down to my neck and started sucking on it. You can imagine what happened next.

Eeewww! Sorry guys! I grossed out writing this so I didn't make it too long. This was meant to be sexual but I'm too pure and shy for that😂. Anyways hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading this😂💖♥

 Anyways hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading this😂💖♥