9: Back Home.

Author POV:
Namjoon and Y\N woke up from their deep sleep as the sun caught their eyes. They slowly got off their bed breaking the long hug. They both remembered that their flight back home is today so they went to the bathroom and washed their face together. The mirror was pretty small so they kept on pushing each other. They both then got changed:

 They both then got changed:

They both packed their stuff and headed to the airport

They both packed their stuff and headed to the airport. They arrived at the airport in no time and Namjoon went to the toilets while Y\N waited for him patiently. Y\N noticed a small shop at the corner and walked towards it. I was a babies shop. It had many things such as diapers and milk bottles. Y\N slightly blushed and cupped her face to cover her cheeks. Namjoon returned and they both went to the plain together and sat next to eachother.

Namjoon POV:
I came back from the toilets to see Y\N cupping her face. At first I thought she was crying but then she turned her mouth into a smile making me relieved. We walked in the plane and I sat next to her holding her in my warm embrace. Then, she asked me something which made me blush and nervous. "Namjoon? What do you think about having kids?" She asked making me choke on my own spit. "Why all of a sudden? I mean...not that I mind but are you sure you're ready?" I asked surprised. She gave a happy nod and hugged me tighter. We talked about our future the whole flight back home. We arrived home and went to sleep because I had work tommorrow morning.

Author POV:
Next morning, Namjoon woke up first and pecked his wife's forehead heading straight to the bathroom not realising he woke her up. Namjoon took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and hair and changed into clothes:

 Namjoon took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and hair and changed into clothes:

He noticed Y\N being awake and smirked at her. He walked over to her with one hand in his pocket and with the other hand he pulled her face closer to his and whispered inner ear "Remember the conversation we had about kids?" This made her shake a little. "Wh... what about i..it?" She stuttered. But he just smirked at her again and started walking out the door . Before he left, without looking back her her, he said "Tonight when I come back from work, don't be lazy or sleep" he smiled and left. Leaving Y\N blushing to herself. She ran to the washroom and bathed with cold water just incase it's all a dream.

Y\Ns POV:
I was relieved that it's not a dream but I was worried at the same time. It's my first time after all. Hey! I don't go around making out with all the boys I see ok! I'm not a slut! I called my two besties to come over to my house in an hour while I'm getting changed:

 Hey! I don't go around making out with all the boys I see ok! I'm not a slut! I called my two besties to come over to my house in an hour while I'm getting changed:

Time skip-1 hour.
"What?" Zoey gasped. "Are you telling me that he wants to do the babymaking process with you?" Ji hyun asked shocked. "Yes...?" I replied not sure what to say. They both dragged me to the mall and started showing me random private girl clothes. I snapped at them completely losing my mind. They were acting like hungry monkeys. They apologized to me for overreacting and then took me to the nearest pharmacy. They bought me a pregnancy test! I pretty much blushed, like that's all I've been doing the whole day thanks to the crazy people I live and hang around with! After shopping was finished, I went home only to find Namjoon sat there on the couch. He came early today. I tried to avoid his gaze and run upstairs but he held onto my wrist pulling me into a hug. "Have you forgotten what we agreed on this morning or should I remind you?" He muttered and then started kissing me.

End of chapter 9. Keep reading to find out what happens next.

Thanks again for reading my lame, shit story😂 also sorry if this chapter was a bit short.😘