14:Loss

Author POV:
Y\N was still blacked out in the middle of nowhere. That's when Namjoons best friends noticed her laying on the cold hard ground. They ran up to her and all the blood loss scared the hell out of them except Jungkook. Jungkook picked her up and rushed her to the hospital while Jin drove. When they arrived, the doctor took Y\N into the operation theatre and they waited patiently. " I'm sorry, we couldn't save the baby, but the mother is alright" the doctor spoke making Jungkooks heart shatter to pieces.

Jungkook POV:
What? What am I meant to tell Y\N? Where the hell is this stupid hyung? I called Namjoon and he answered.
Me~ Hyung were the hell are you?
Namjoon~ why what is it?
Me~ it doesn't matter where you are! Just rush the the hospital ASAP Y\N is sick!
Namjoon~ how come? What happ-
I cut him off by ending the call.
I then called Baekyun, Zoey and Ji Hyun and they were in their way to the hospital. I walked in and sat near Y\N holding her cold hands with my warm ones. I could see her slowly gaining conscious but what the hell do I tell her?

Y\Ns POV:
I slowly gained consciousness as I saw the 6 guys staring at me with red eyes. I weakly looked down to my stomach and...the bump was gone! Why? "Where's my baby?" I ask them quietly gaining a shake from Jungkooks head as he started crying. That's when I knew, my baby...is dead! It took me a while to accept the unsatisfying truth but then I stopped. I wanted some alone time so the boys left me here alone. Before they left, I told them everything that happened. And Jungkook looked furious. I could see my three besties smiling from outside to make me feel good. I then let out all my pain as tears started streaming down my warm cheeks making me not want to open my eyes ever again to the ugly reality.

Namjoon POV:
I finally arrived and ran in the hospital. The 6 guys were there with Y\Ns three best friends. Jungkook glared at me as if I was a punching bag or something. He suddenly walked up to me and...BOOM!!! He left a punch and a flying kick on my right cheek and said "YOU BASTARD!!! I thought you were gonna look after my sister! But WTF have you done? The...the baby...its dead hyung! My poor sister. It's all your fault!" His words made me want to get punched even harder. Did I really cause my child to die? Is it really my fault? I stopped thinking and ran to Y\Ns hospital bed. She was Shocked, mad, and upset at the same time. She was showing mixed emotions. I tried to apologize but she wouldn't give me the chance. Why did I have to talk about divorce? Why did I have..." Get your disappointing ass face away from me Namjoon! I don't wanna see it!" She said angrily. It made me so mad at myself. I cried and cried until there were no more tears left to cry. Jin hyung tried to comfort me but it didn't work.

Y\N POV:
Zoey, Ji Hyun and Baekyun came to the room and gave me clothes to change into:

Y\N POV:Zoey, Ji Hyun and Baekyun came to the room and gave me clothes to change into:

I wore them and went outside with them. I walked past Namjoon and ignored him when he tried to speak to me. Baekyun went back to his company because of something urgent. Zoey and Ji Hyun dropped me off home and left. I didn't want to stay home. I didn't want to face Namjoon yet. So I walked out the house and into the park for a walk. Someone grabbed my hand and without looking who it was, I used my karate skills and kicked that person on their crotch and realized it was JACKSON! "OMG! how can you kick so hard even when your Pregnant?" He yelled making me laugh. " Was...was pregnant. Not anymore." I then told him everything that happened while we were sitting on the swings like little kids. He had the same reaction as my brother. He looked like he was about to kill Namjoon.

Jackson POV:
"Waah...why am I not surprised? I always knew he was a dickhead!" I say. " Don't forget he's still my husband! Stop back chatting about him to me!" She argued and we both started laughing. " Where are you gonna stay now?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders telling me she doesn't know. "IF...only IF you don't mind, then you can stay at my house for a few days...?" I ask nervously. She nodded her head cheerfully and walked home with me.

Y:N POV:
I walked in his house and oh my goodness it looks so elegant! I just walked inside and ran straight to his back garden that looked like this:

Y:N POV:I walked in his house and oh my goodness it looks so elegant! I just walked inside and ran straight to his back garden that looked like this:

He had a freaking swimming pool! I want! He then gave me a room to stay in so I went and layed down since I was extremely tired.

Author POV:
Next morning, Y\N woke to the sound of Jackson shouting and yelling at someone through the phone. She got out of bed and started listening to his conversation. " you think I don't bloody know that the police want me arrested? Look no matter what happens, Y\N shouldn't ever find out that I helped that girl Euna kidnap her, understood?" He asked his men. Y\N could not believe her ears. Just when she thought she could have someone to rely on, she got betrayed...again. She walked downstairs heading for the door when Jackson grabbed her hand. "Where are you going?" He asked.

Namjoon POV:
I went home but Y\N was not there. She probably needed some time alone. I slept by myself, missing her sweet smell and sight on the bed. It was now morning. I woke up and washed my face. I changed into these:

I was really lonely without her so I decided to skip work and go for a walk

I was really lonely without her so I decided to skip work and go for a walk. I walked and walked until I reached a quiet place. I was stood under a bridge and there was water where I stood. I closed my eyes and thought about all the good moment I had with Y\N.

Y\Ns POV:
I was really scared to answer Jackson. All the memories of that kidnapping day swam inside my head. I was slowly shaking as I saw a huge smirk crawl up on his face. " You thought I wouldn't know you were spying on me? You can't leave you're mine!" He said and tried grabbing me to pull me upstairs. His grip was getting tighter and I was about to cry when I saw a flower vase stood there near me so I grabbed it and smashed it on his head. He was bleeding. I took the chance and ran as rapidly as I could and ended up on a high bridge with water at the bottom.

Author POV:
Y\N started crying as she reached the end of the bridge. She was now traumatized by everything that was happening to her. She turned around only to see an angry Jackson stood behind her with his head covered in blood. "If you can't be mine, then I won't let you be someone else's!" He said then pushed Y\N off the bridge. The last thing she remembers is coldness and blurry water in front of her before she blacked out...again!

End of chapter 14. Keep reading to find out if Y\N survives.
Thank you 💖