26: Is it really you?

Author POV:
It has been months since Y\N left. She was nowhere to be found. Namjoon has not been himself since the past few months. He was stressed and would cry very often with the thought of losing his beloved wife. He was mad at himself. He regretted everything he did on that day. If there was anyway he could go back in time and change everything,then he would definitely do so. Namjoon woke up very late this morning as he was busy crying his eyes out all night. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. The warm shower was relieving but he still felt like he had a huge responsibility on his shoulders. He still felt lonely and sad. He still felt burdened. He then changed into these:

After he got changed, he went downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for Y\N to return

After he got changed, he went downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for Y\N to return. He thought all he needs is a little bit of patience, even if it means he has to wait for years because it's been three months since he had last seen Y\N.

Y\N POV:
I woke up late this morning because I have been sleeping quiet a lot since I'm pregnant. I got up my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a long bath and stared at my stomach. My delivery date was near and I was now really scared. I had been feeling quite ok these days. I had not been getting any bleedings recently and...OUCH! My baby kicked. I found out the genders. It's a boy and a girl. I haven't thought about the names yet but I will soon.

I get out the bathroom and dry myself with a huge, white towel. After that, I change into these:

 After that, I change into these:

(Imagine a baby bump)

I then went downstairs and went outside for breakfast since I was too lazy to cook. While I was walking down the street, I remembered what Namjoon said to me that day.
Flashback:
"Are you sure the baby is mine?"
Flashback over.
It made me let out a small bit of water out my eyes. I then remembered what I told him. I said I will be leaving Seoul but that was just a lie to make him stop looking for me nearby. I stayed in Seoul till this very day. I stayed in Ji Hyuns house and she promised not to tell Namjoon after she heard what he did to me. I soon arrived at the Café and ordered my food as I took a sit at a table by the glassed window. It was raining. I stared at the rain with my teary eyes. I remembered that day when Namjoon stood there in the rain just for me. But now, I guess he doesn't feel the same.

Namjoon POV:
I was tired of sitting on the couch and watching the TV so I decided to go for a peaceful walk outside. I quickly grabbed an umbrella since it was raining and left. I kept on walking and walking until I reached a small café. I couldn't move my feet after I saw who was sat in the café. It was Y\N! She was looking so beautiful. She stared out of the window admiring the rain. I felt weak and I dropped my umbrella. She then looked at me. She put her hand on the glass window and let out tears.

Y\N POV:
I saw him! I was Namjoon. After so many months I finally get to see him. But, why isn't he moving? He dropped his umbrella and stood there in the rain as he saw me. I felt my heart ache. I was so happy to see him but the memories from three month ago came flashing back in my mind. No! I can't be stubborn for the sake of my babies! I have to go and get him back! A sudden realisation hit me. I did leave because I was upset but I'm not as mad at him as I thought I was anymore. My love for him took over my anger. I can't control my feelings when it comes to Namjoon. I love him...LOTS!

I ran out of the café and picked up the umbrella off the floor quickly since I was pregnant and not allowed to get wet and cold. I put the umbrella over both our heads. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not because of all the rain on his face but his eyes were really red. "Hi" I say being awkward. "Is it really you?" He asked without blinking. I nod my head. He just looks down widening his eyes at my stomach as I was twice the size I was before I left. He felt my stomach and...WOW!!!
He fainted on my shoulder. I couldn't help him up with my big stomach in the way so I called a taxi and took him to hi...I mean OUR home.

Namjoon POV:
I woke up and massaged my temples. I couldn't feel my body. I was cold. My head felt heavy. I noticed that my clothes were changed by someone. I was wearing a red and multiple coloured jumper.

I was about to get up but two familiar hands were put on my shoulders and I was pushed back down on my bed

I was about to get up but two familiar hands were put on my shoulders and I was pushed back down on my bed. It was Y\N. She was there with me in our house. "You have to rest" she whispered. She then grabbed a bowl from the nearby table. "What's that?" I asked. "Chicken soup, you can't eat your medicines in an empty stomach" she said with a smile and fed me. After she was done feeding me, I felt guilty about what I said to her that day.

"Y\N, I'm sorry. Forgive me. I shouldn't have said that to you that day. The truth is, I was just jealous you were hanging out with another man and I got mad. I'm really sorry. I truly am"I say crying to her and she unexpectedly hugs me. "I know. Shh...it's okay. It's my fault too. I shouldn't have left that day. Also, I forgave you ages ago so don't worry about it" she said wiping my tears. But I was still crying. I couldn't stand the fact that I keep on hurting her. Do I even deserve this angel? Huh...I definitely don't.

Author POV:
They both sat down downstairs hugging eachother. They talked about what they had been doing these past three month. Namjoon felt his babies kick. "By the way, it's a boy and a girl" Y\N said. Namjoon widened his eyes. "Really? Oh my god! This is soo great! What should we name them?" Namjoon asked excited. After thinking for a long time, they decided the boy would be Called Hanuel and the girl would be called Hae-Won.
Namjoon was hungry so he got up to get some snacks. But then he heard a sudden scream coming from the living room.

"AAAHH! NAMJOON HELP!" Y\N yelled. Namjoon ran to Y\N. "What happened?" He asked concerned.

"My...wat...water...just...BROKE!!" She screamed.

End of chapter 26. Keep reading to find out what happens next.
Thx for reading.🤗💕

🤗💕