3: Engagement.💍

Author POV:
Namjoon was still on his knees covered in the cold rain. As Y\N was heading home in her car, she realised she had dropped her phone in Namjoons office while storming out. So she headed back to his company without a second thought.

Y\N POV:
I was driving home when I remembered I dropped my phone in perverts office so I headed back without a second thought. Im actually kinda nervous,I don't know how to face him after the recent conversation we had. What if he disowns me? What if...NO Y\N no, you can't be falling for him! His just a playboy who wants you for your body and his pleasure, you CAN'T fall for it! I then arrived at his company and rushed inside trying to avoid the rain hitting me. I slammed the door to his office trying to make him flinch but he wasn't there. All I could see was that bitch, whore counting money on her hand. It's not like I'm jealous of anything but how can Namjoon fall for someone like HER? I mean it's clearly obvious that she's a fucking gold digger. I tried walking past her but she held my wrist and gripped it as tight as she could making me squeeze my eyes in a little. "You stay away from my oppa! He doesn't love you his mine and if you ever look up at him again I'll make your life living hell!" She blurted. "Oppa?" I burst out laughing making her confused." Seriously? Oppa? Bitch you're 26 and his 25! It's cringey when you call him oppa! It would make more sense if he were to call you noona!" I laughed again. You must be wondering how I knew about her being older, well I kinda just realized she's famous on Instagram and remembered her age and name. Euna was about to smack my face when she missed and without wasting another second, I kicked her face making her fall to the floor and leaving a purple mark on her cheek. (Y\N has a black belt in karate 😂) I walked over to my phone to get it and got out the room as calmly as possible. As soon as I stepped out, I ran out heading to my car because it was getting late but then I stopped when I saw him and my heart broke to pieces...again.

Namjoon POV:

I was really cold. I couldn't feel my body. My eyes were getting blurrier when I noticed someone running out the company. I was gonna shout for help but I couldn't! It was though my lips had been sewn together. What is this feeling? Why do I feel like this? I never felt this before! Why did I stop and fall to my knees when I don't even love her? Why is it that I want to take away all her pain that I've just caused her now? Do I love her? Millions of questions were running through my mind when someone raced over to me and started hugging me as gently as possible. I wanted for my eyes to catch who that person was but because of the blurriness. Then I saw the most beautiful women I had ever seen, it was Y\N. I couldn't help but think to myself why she's here. After all I did to her she should be feeling betrayed and mad at me and leave me alone in this lonely place to suffer and die in this cold but no, she stayed and helped me to her car and started driving me to the hospital. "I'm s..sorry...forgive...me..." I stuttered and she put one hand on me Trying to drive with the other and whispered quietly " Hold on a bit longer! You will be ok I promise. I promise I won't let anything happen to you" while crying but it was loud enough for me to hear.

Y\N POV:
We arrived at the hospital quicker than expected and the nurses came helped us. The doctor took Namjoon in the operation room with a serious look on his face and my heart started beating ten times faster than it already was making me realize my love for him. I love him! What if he doesn't feel the same way? He already has a girlfriend but I'm sure he'll notice one day that she's a good digger and leave her. No no no Y\N now is not the right time to think about this! I quickly got my phone out and informed both our families that Namjoon is in the hospital and they came rushing over. Mrs. Kim told me to go home and change but I didn't want to leave him so they forced me to go home and change and told me I can come back after. I drove home and took a quick shower and dried myself ASAP and changed to these:

 I drove home and took a quick shower and dried myself ASAP and changed to these: