19: Cravings!

Author POV:
It had been a week since the two couples made love but since then, Y\N hasn't been herself. She would start asking from random foods at random times. She's not had a proper lunch in three days. She's been stuffing herself with chocolate and other sweet things.

It was now morning. Namjoon woke up but Y\N was still sleeping. She's been sleeping a lot lately. Namjoon went and took a quick shower and after that, he combed his hair and changed into these:

 Namjoon went and took a quick shower and after that, he combed his hair and changed into these:

He was done so he went downstairs without waking Y\N up. He wanted to make breakfast but last time he tried, he destroyed the whole kitchen so he decided to order something nice for them both. After he finished with the order, he went upstairs and woke his wife up. "Honey, it's morning now, wake up" he whispered in her ear. "Nooooo..." She cried and threw her dark blue pillow on his face. The pillow buttons hurt his face so he tripped on the floor. She finally woke up and headed towards the bathroom. Namjoon was still on the floor confused about her behaviour. After 30 minutes, Y\N came out looking like this:

(Ignore the face)She helped Namjoon up and apologized

(Ignore the face)
She helped Namjoon up and apologized. They went downstairs and started their breakfast. "Are you okay Y\N? You've been acting weird lately." Namjoon asked. Y\N somehow felt upset that he asked her that and out of nowhere, she started crying. "Why would you ask me that (sniffs) what the hell is wrong with you?" Y\N said inbetween sniffs. Namjoon started laughing and remembered what happened last night...

Flashback:
3:00am-
Y\N woke up and woke Namjoon up with her. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked worried. "No! I want chocolate ice-cream and donuts!" She screamed making Namjoon flinch. "At this hour? Come on babe it's too late, you're gonna get fat." Namjoon laughed. "So what now, are you fat-shaming me?" She cried. Namjoon felt bad and got her what she wanted.
End of Flashback:

Namjoon POV:
What happened last night was now running through my head, I laughed secretly. We both finished breakfast and went to work. When we arrived, Y\N wasn't focusing on her work. She was daydreaming. I tried talking to her but she ignored me. All of a sudden, Y\N held her stomach and stood still for a while as I comforted her. "See? I told you not to eat so much chocolate, it's bad for you!" I scolded her. "I'm sorry" she apologized and was about to sit down when her head felt dizzy and she ran towards the toilets. I ran after her and held her hair back as she was throwing up. But then I remembered something, the last time this happened to Y\N was when she was pregnant, so could this be the same situation as before? Could she be PREGNANT??? "Honey, are you sure you're not pregnant?" I asked her as her eyes widened. "OMG! Could be!" She yelled. We then both rushed home and ran upstairs to the bathroom. Y\N went in first and took the pregnancy test while I waited outside.

It had been five minutes and she finally came out. She had tears in her eyes. I then knew she wasn't pregnant. I went and hugged her tight. "It's okay if we're not pregnant. Were still young and have a lot of time together in the future" I said trying to comfort her. But what she said next, made my heart jump out of my chest! "N... no, it's not that, I'm...I'm pregnant Namjoon, WE'RE Pregnant!" She screamed in my ears. I shed to tears. "I promise I will be the best father ever, I won't let the same mistake repeat twice" I assured her.
We both stayed home and didn't go back to work. We called the hyung's and Y\Ns three besties and told them the good news. They were really flipped and happy for us. Jungkook threatened me saying that if I do something stupid again, he'll take Y\N away from me. As if I'd ever let that happen *laughs*.

End of chapter 19. Keep reading to find out what happens next.
Thanks for reading.💖