27:Death.

Author POV:

Y/N was screaming louder than ever. Namjoon was scared and didn't know what to do. In fact, he was so scared that he had forgotten about the fact that she could die this night in a few hours of time. They soon arrived at the hospital and the doctors took Y/N straight to the operation room.

It had been an hour now and there was still no information on Y/N or the babies. It had now been 10 minutes and the doctors finally came out. The doctors were running to get more blood and they looked really tensed. One of the doctors came to Namjoon and asked " We don't know if we can save the babies and the mother. IF the situation is that we can only save one of them, then who would you like being saved?". Namjoon was really heartbroken that he couldn't even open his mouth to answer or say anything. The doctor was in a rush so he went back in the operation room.

It had now been 20 mins. The doctor came out with a smile. "Congratulations Mr.Kim, the babies are healthy and safe" said the doctor. Namjoon was relieved to hear that. He suddenly realized that the doctor wasn't saying anything about Y/N. "What about Y/N doctor? Is my wife okay?" Namjoon asked with his heart beating 10x faster now. "I'm sorry Mr.Kim, we couldn't save your wife" the doctor revealed. Namjoon fell down to his knees while clutching his hard chest with his muscular arms. The nurse came out with the two babies and handed them to Namjoon. He caressed their cheeks and promised to look after them forever even if their mum is not with them.

2 years later.

Namjoon's POV:

It's Hanuel and Hae-won's birthday today. I wonder what they would like. "DADDY!" the two twins yelled and hugged me. I hugged them back and picked them up in my arms. Then, i felt two arms surrounding my waist from the back. It was...Y/N.

FLASHBACK:

After i made the promise to my babies, the doctor wanted to say something to me. "Ermm...Mr.Kim? I have something to tell you" said the doctor. What more does he have to tell me? I've already lost the will to live, now i have to bare the hurtful life without Y/N for my babies. "IT'S A PRANK!!!" he yelled. I widened my eyes at his words. that was the stupidest prank ever. After he said that, I rushed to Y/N to find her sat down on the bed and laughing. "Missed me?" she asked laughing like a weirdo. I nodded my head crying and ran to her with the babies while hugging her.

FLASHBACK OVER.

I put the kids down and hugged Y/N and kissed her. "WAH...I hate that doctor for pulling such an awful prank on me!" I say with a pout. "AWW! It wasn't exactly the doctors fault though, I asked him to prank you" Y/N giggles. We then heard a knock on the door. Hanuel and Hae-won were fighting over who would open the door without knowing that they're too small to reach the door knob. I opened the door to find my guy mates and Y/N's best friends.

Author POV:

They all came in and sat down. Zoey and Jin have a daughter named Kim Mira who is 1 years old. Ji Hyun and Jimin are now expecting their first child as they got married a year ago. The rest of the boys were not married. They played lots of games and finally, It was time to cut the birthday cake which looked like this:

 They played lots of games and finally, It was time to cut the birthday cake which looked like this: