4:Freinds.

Author POV:
Namjoon's head was getting hot now. His face was literally the same colour as the sun shining outside. Namjoon let out a fake cough so Baekyun and Y\N finally broke the hug.

Namjoon POV:
Y\N walked over to me introducing that son of a bastard that she's holding hands with. "Namjoon, This is my childhood friend Baekyun, he's a famous idol from Exo. Baekyun, This is my fiance Kim Namjoon, richest CEO in Seoul." He's from Exo? That's why she was singing that goddamn Exo song so loudly in the frigging car! What if she leaves me for him someday? Like...she did call him Oppa! "Kim Namjoon, it's a pleasure to meet you" Baekyun said kindly. It's not a pleasure to meet with you Baekyun! "Same here Baekyun" I lied. They were still holding hands. How could she do this in front of me? You know what? I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind!

Y\N POV:
I was getting bored when I saw someone that looked familiar. I realised it was Baekyun oppa! I've not seen him for 3 years! He's busy because well his an idol now. I ran towards him and gave him a warm hug and he returned one by grabbing my waist tightly. I then heard a sudden cough which did seem fake but then like whatever. I introduced Namjoon and Baekyun to eachother and Namjoon pulled my wrist and pulled me upstairs leaving Baekyun behind.

We finally reached my room and he started locking the door behind him. He walked over to me building a lot of tension between us. "Why are you flirting with other guys? Why are you calling Baekyun oppa?" He asked coldly. OMG is Namjoon Jealous? How kyoooootttt 😍💖!!! But let's tease him a little bit. "His name has Bae in it which is why he's such a bae to me (sorry if this is cringey), unlike you, who's already got a girlfriend! But then it hit me. Oh man holy shit! He does have a girlfriend! Then why did he get engaged to me? Before I could say anything else, he pulled me into his arms, my face touching his rock hard chest. " I don't care how sweet he is to you, your mine and mine only! I'm gonna leave a sign that you're taken" he whispered in my ear sending cold shivers down my spine. I couldn't believe what happened next! He put his light pink lips on my neck sucking hard on it. He started unzipping my dress from the back but I stopped him. I pushed him away and ran to the mirror only to see a purple mark stained on my neck. It was a HICKEY!!!!! My dress wasn't much unzipped so I left it . I covered my neck with my long dark brown hair and not gonna lie, it stung really bad.

Namjoon POV:
Y\N ran downstairs being shy and I just kept staring at myself in the mirror. Soon after, I went downstairs too. She was with The Baekyun guy again and my jealousy started getting worse. I was about to go up to him being all savage but I got a call. It was from Jimin. I picked it up.

Jimin~hyung sorry we couldn't come to your engagement. We had an important contract to sign.

Me~ No problem Jimin, it's boring here anyway.

Jimin~ it is a problem hyung! How about we have an after party at your house? Tonight at 9:00pm.

Me~ ye sure.
And just like that , we ended the call.

I walked over to Y\N and she was really burning up now (because she's shy). " Hey, remember how I said I'll introduce my friends to you someday?" She slightly nodded her head. " Were having an after party so if you could come then it would mean a lot. You could bring friends with you too. It's at 9:00pm" she nodded her head again but this time excitedly and really fast, it looked like her neck was gonna break. I gave her a quick goodbye kiss on the forehead and took my leave.

Y\N POV:
I quickly ran over to Zoey and Ji Hyun and told them about the party and they both looked really excited. It had been an hour and the guests had left except for Zoey and Ji Hyun. Us three ran up to my room and started looking for clothes to change into. They didn't have any clothes with them so I let them borrow mine. I pulled my hair up to tie it but my friends noticed the hickey and asked me how I got it. I told them the whole thing and they just kept staring at me with their mouth open. "Shut your mouth, u might get a fly in it or something." We all laughed. We did our makeup and dressed into black jeans and hoodies that look like these: