13: Drugged.

Author POV:
It had been four months since Y\N found out she was pregnant. Her belly had started to grow now. Namjoon had been real busy these past 2 months. His been coming home later than he used to and can't make time to look after Y\N as much. It was a casual morning as Y\N woke up and took a shower. She dried herself smiling at her stomach and talking to her unborn baby. She then changed into these:

After that, she went to Namjoon and woke him up for work

After that, she went to Namjoon and woke him up for work.Without looking at Y\N, Namjoon started going to his wardrobe and took his clothes out heading straight to the bathroom. It broke Y\Ns heart to see him this way. She wiped the tear sliding down her cheek. What if he doesn't treat the baby and her right? What if he changes his mind and likes someone else? She then shook her head and got all the negative thoughts out of her head because she trusts her husband.

Namjoon's POV:
Y\N woke me up this morning and I wanted to hug her tight by looking her in the eyes,but I couldn't. I didn't want her to see my blood red eyes from working 24\7. I've been a really bad husband lately. I wanted to face Y\N looking fresh and not like a crazy alcoholic. I then quickly took a shower and changed into these:

I thought that this made me look good husband material so I put it on

I thought that this made me look good husband material so I put it on. I then walked downstairs to find Y\N making breakfast. I quietly walked behind her and hugged her tightly by the waist. She immediately started crying and pushed my hand off her as she ran upstairs. At first I couldn't find the reason to her behaviour but then I found it. Shit! She's pregnant!  How could I forget? I hurt her stomach. Ugh! I'm such a good husband! I ran upstairs pulling her into a big hug but this time gently because I didn't want to hurt her.After we made up, I went to work giving her a kiss and she waved me a sweet goodbye.

I arrived to work in no time. I went to my office and grabbed the files making my mind stressed. After working for the whole day, I asked Hana to get me some coffee so she headed out to get it.

Hana POV:
He asked me for coffee? I've known him for more than 5 years now and he only ask me for coffee? I don't know about him but I actually like Namjoon...like alot! That bitch Y\N is trying to steal him from me. Not anymore. I will make him mine! I quickly got the coffee and drugged it with something that would make him fall asleep for at least an hour. "Sir, your coffee is ready" he ignored me and pointed at his desk to put it there. I did as he told me to. He took one quick sip of the drink and...YES! He passed out on the table. And minutes later, I took his top clothes off and placed him under a blanket and did the same to myself. I took a quick picture of both of us sleeping together and printed it out. I then put Namjoon's clothes back on and put him on his chair. I sent the pictures to Y\N in an envelope and started acting normal when Namjoon woke up.

Namjoon POV:
I woke up with a banging head ache. Why all of a sudden? I thought it was normal since I was working pretty hard. I then decided to go home and eat with my wife even though it was past midnight.

Y\N POV:
I heard the door bell ring as I was watching TV shows on the TV. I was annoyed so I went and opened the door. " Hi, are you Y\N?" Asked the random dude earning a nod from me. "Aah...this for you" he handed me an envelope and went. I was really curious about it so I opened it and I now knew how it felt to be attacked. My hands were shaking and I felt like I was gonna faint any minute now. My heart beat slowed down. I was seeing everything move in slow motion. I could hardly breathe until I felt someone shaking me to wake me up from this hallucination. It was Namjoon. I didn't give a single blink and tears started racing out my eyes like a waterfall. Namjoon took the picture out of my hands and Stepped back in shock putting his hand on his mouth. I was still stood there like a statue.

Author POV:
It was about time when Y\N started speaking. The two married couples were now having and arguement. "What is this then? Explain!" Y\N snapped. "How many fucking times do I fucking tell you I don't know! It could be photoshopped!" Namjoon snapped back. This went on forever until Namjoon's outburst made the whole house go silent, including Y\N. "Fine! If you're not gonna stop then I will! Let's divorce!" He said walking out the house. Y\N made a traumatic expression on her face and ran after him. Even though they argued nonstop, she never wished for this to happen. She was calling for him but he ignored her and raced with his black Lamborghini to somewhere he could think straight. Y\N didn't stop running. She had to stop him. Then, the most unexpected thing happened. She tripped flat on her stomach.

Y\N POV:
" Namjoon please come back! Plea..." Before I could finish, I tripped flat on my tummy. I could feel something between my legs. It was blood. Considering the fact that I was bleeding, I still kept running for Namjoon until I tripped again. It made me scream louder than ever. I was shouting for help but no one heard. I wished Namjoon was here right now. He's always there for me but "where is he when I need him the most?" I whispered to myself. I could feel my eyes getting heavier as I blacked out.

End of chapter 13. Keep reading to find out what happens to the baby.
Thank you ♥