0.1

Diora Levers
I woke up a felt like I was alive today unlike every other day. I picked myself up out of my bed and went in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Better than yesterday. I still have bruises on my face. I just ignored it and got in the shower. I felt the need to cry, but I ignored the feeling and washed my body. I step out and walk back to my room. I check my phone and see that I have 36 missed calls from Lucas💍 I hurry and get my clothes on. I put on a all black tube top, all blue jeans and all black boot heels with a black jacket.

 I put on a all black tube top, all blue jeans and all black boot heels with a black jacket

I put some natural hair curler in my hair then grabbed my bookbag and phone. I ran out the house and saw him sitting in his car looking mad.

 I ran out the house and saw him sitting in his car looking mad

I got in and put my head down. "Why you ain't answer my calls Diora?" He said balling his fist up. "I-I was in the shower When you called me." I said still looking down. "Answer my fucking phone call next time." He said punching me in my face. I knew not to say anything back, scream or cry out loud because that would result in more hits. "I will." I said lowly. "Better." He said starting up the car. We drove to school in silence. "When we get in here hold my hand and act normal." He said. I put foundation on my face and we stepped out the car. I walked up to him and held his hand. "Smile." He said lowly to me. I started smiling and everyone was staring at us as we walked down the halls. We went to my locker and put my bookbag in there. "I love you so much Di." He said pretending. "Hey bitch." My best friend yelled to me. I walked up to her and we hugged. "You still with him? You need to leave him girl I still see the bruises on ya face girl." She said moving my face from side to side. "No I don't and can we change the subject." I said moving her hand from my face. She sucked her teeth then we walked to my locker. I took out a pencil and then shut my locker. "C'mon Shawnae." I said to her as we walked math. I sat in my regular seat in the back next to Shawnae. And of course Lucas sits in front of me smiling. I get kind of scared and creeped out by it so I look the other way. "You so beautiful Diora." He said touching my hair. I didn't say anything back. "I said you look beautiful." He said gripping my arm tight causing me to yelp. "Thank you Lucas I mean baby." I said to him. He let go and turned around. After that a brown skin boy with twist in his hair I think walks in the class.

 After that a brown skin boy with twist in his hair I think walks in the class