0.9

Diora Levers
I drove home and saw that this nigga beat me here. I parked and got out I walk in the house and saw him playing the game. I went to the pantry and grabbed a box of little muffins. I put the keys in the bowl and went up stairs. It was like 8 somethin and a bitch was tired. I went to our room and got one of Ta shirts and some shorts. We need to get a dresser. Anyway I get out some under clothes and set it all on the bed. I go in the bathroom and take my shirt off. Hwo am I supposed to take a shower with this tattoo? I go down stairs and stand next to the tv. "Ta." I said to him. "Ta." I said getting very annoyed. "Taa ugh." I said slapping them headphones off his head. "What mane?" He yells pausing it. "Don't yell at me." I said with a attitude. "And how I'm supposed to take a shower with this tattoo?" I ask him. "Um just take the plastic off it and down rub it witcha rag cause it's gon hurt." He said then went back to his game. I smack my teeth and go up stairs. I take all my clothes off and then carefully take the plastic off. I step in the shower and turn the water. I grab my rag and put a bunch of soap on it. I start washing my body and I rub across it with my rag. I yelped and let the water run on it. I washed my body carefully and rinsed off. I stepped out and ran to the room. I grabbed my towel and dried each part of my body. I was about to put my panties on then I notcied that we have no plastic or A&D ointment. I go in thr bathroom and get my clothes and the old plastic. I put the old back on and then put a shirt on and some tights on. I put on some slides and went downstairs. I grabbed my phone and keys and he wants to see me now. "Where you goin?" He asked me. "To the store." I said about to walk out. "To get what?" He said. "A&D ointment and some plastic wrap." He gets up and puts his shoes on. "I'm comin." He said. We walk out the door and I lock it. We walk to the garage and I see a lime lamb.

"When you get this?" I ask him gettin in

"When you get this?" I ask him gettin in. "Yestaday." He says staring the car. We drive to Walmart. I plug my phon up to the aux cord. I play Blasian by Yb. "Bought my nitch a Birken bag, bae you cool on they ass I told you leave 'cause I wasn't ready I couldn't get her out my head The way you fuck me make think that you the one I should be wit' I feel no pain when I be high and I be fresher than a bitch
So I pop Perkys, yeah, yeah (I pop Perkys) Talkin' 'bout 30's, yeah, yeah (Talkin' 'bout 30's)." Ta raps. "Pour that drink up, yeah, yeah Wit' hydrocodone, yeah, yeah (Hydrocodone) I pop ecstasy yeah, yeah Half a Xanax, yeah, yeah (Half a Xan) Shawty sassy, yeah, yeah That's that Blasian, yeah, yeah." He raps pointing at me. "I love that girl to death She did some shit that I can't let slide." He raps that part with a little tok much confidence. I pause it and look at him. "While you rappin don't try to aim it at me." I tell him then unpause it. "She know when we slide

We be tearin' up your set, no lie She know that I got that shit She want to get away and hide She not that I don't tolerate no nigga (Boom, bow) Hit him with that fire young rich nigga wit' a whole lotta critics but I can be mad wit' a whole lotta benjis (let's go). " He rapped as we pulled into the parking lot. It took us forever to find a praking spot cause people want to pull into where we was. We eventually found one and I went inside the store. I waited for Ta at the entrance. He took his marrily time walking. We walked in and I got a basket. I got in and he sucked his teeth and pushed it. "Go to the food part." I tell him. He starts running with the basket. "Stop Ta slow down." I yell he doesn't though. He slows down and I turn around a punch his arm. "Told ya dumb ass to slow down." I mumble. "Whatchu said?" He said stopping completely. "Nothin." I said. We went down a few aisles and didn't see it. "Go ask that lady over there." I tell him pointing to a lady standing next to some boxes. He walks over there leaving me and she hands him some plastic. He throws it in there and we go look for the ointment. I was looking at the banners in the air. "Its this aisle." I tell him. We go in it and he looks for it. He bends down to look at one. I record him. "Shake sum bae." He looks at me and stands up. He does this little dance. He smiles and stops and puts the ointment in the basket. "Wait I want some pizza bites." I tell him. We go to the freezers and I get three bags of pizza bites. We go back to the front and pay for it. As I was putting the stuff on the lever thing I saw the cashier girl smiling at him. I took a deep breath and tried to not pop off. "He got a girl and a baby no friends needed." I tell her. He smacks his teeth and hands her the money. When she hands him the receipt she hands him a little paper. I take the receipt and throw the coins at her and her little paper. Ta laughs and I get out the basket and grab the bag out of her littlr area. "She need to stay in a broke bitch place." I said loud enough for her to hear then we walk out. I hop on his back and he walks to the car. I get in and he does too. I change the song to fuck it up by Ocho. We don't sing it it just plays. When we get to the house I get out and walk on my own. I go upstairs and take the old plastic off and put the ointment on it then the plastic. I put my night clothes on and go downstairs. I get a pan and put onr bag of pizza bites on it. I put it on 350 and sit in the living room and watch Ta play the game. Some one calls him and he picks up. "Hello...yeah...you commin now...ok...yeah....okay." Me being nosey I asked him who that was. "Dude commin to do my tattoo." He said then went back to playin the game. He gets a text and its from Yb. Its says 'we still bout to come'. I get up and get some chips cause I'm getting hungry waiting for these pizza bites to get done. Somebody knocks on the door and I tap Ta's shoulder. He turns around and goes to get the door. Some man with a bag comes in with Yb and the same girl from the plane too. "Hey Yb." I said the girl gives me a stank face. "Waddup Diora?" He said he looks at the girl. "Hi Diora." She said and waved. "Hi." I said then got up. I got my pizza bites and put them in a big bowl. I went back in the living room and sat down Ta laid his head in my lap and the man started to do his tatt. Me and Ta ate my pizza bites. Yb started to play some new music. Yb sat next to me and did nothin. "Where Jania at?" I asked him. "We cant around each otha anymo." He said. "Why?" I asked him. "Cause they said I was hittin on ha." He said. "Oh." I say then went on Instagram. "Whats her name?" I ask him. He called her over here. "My name is Jonai." She said sitting on his lap. I went back on instagram and saw Jania posted a picture. I commented heart eyes on her picture and liked it. 1 hour later....
Ta got is tattoo finished and everybody left. I put the A&D ointment on it and the plastic. We went up to the room and went to sleep. Next day...
"Beep. Beep. Beep." I lifted up and turned Ta alarm off. "Come on Di you got school taday." He said walking in the room. I look out the window and the sun wasn't even up. "Whyy." I whined. I grabbed my towel and went in the shower. I got out and came back in the room. I dried off and put this on.

I put my hair in a slick ponytail and put a hat on

I put my hair in a slick ponytail and put a hat on. I put some socks on and my white Nikes on. I went and brushed my teeth good. I went in the room and grabbed my mcm book bag. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Ta had on some basket ball shorts. He had took the plastic off his tattoo. He hands me a band of money I put it my bookbag and went to the pantry and grabbed three packs of brownies.