0.8

Diora Levers
"Diora wake up." I sat up and stretched. I looked out the door and saw a plane but no airport. I grabbed my snack bag and phone. I pulled Ta arm and got on his back. We walked to the plane and it was so nice inside.

 We walked to the plane and it was so nice inside

I see some girl sittin on Yb lap. "Hey Yb." I say waving at them. "Waddup." Yb says. Ta lets me get down and I sit next to him. I get on my phone while Yb and Ta talk. "Ta lemme hold ya headphones." He threw them at me and I caught them. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach which caused me to hold my stomach. I put the headphones on and listened to nervous by Famous dex. I lip synced the words and went on Instagram. I see that Hoey on live I pause my music and go on her live. "I see my sister wife on here." She said not showing her whole face. 'Sister wife no his wife.' I commented. She read it. "How you wife and he was at my house the whole time y'all was on yall lil break or whatever." I left and turned the music all the way up. I set my phone down and looked forward. He moved y'all out here so he can go over her house when he go to preform. I'm not letting him go any where woth out me. Keep that in ya head Di. I turned on my side and fell asleep. 5 hours later...

"Di we here." I hear some girl say. I sit up and fluff out my hair on the side. I grab my bookbag and walk off the plane. I see Ta talking to some man in a suit. "Di the car over there." He says handing me the keys. I snatch them and walk to my car. I unlock the door and get in the passenger side. I sit and wait for his ass for about 15 minutes. He walks up to the window. I roll it down and look at him annoyed. "I gotta handle somethin with Yb a driver gon take you to the house." I nod and wind the window back up. The man walks over and gets in. I hand him the keys and he looks at me. "Ma'am are you okay do want me to go get your boyfriend?" I shake my head no and he starts the car. "It's a 10 minute drive to your house." I nod and turn the music up. Money is playing and I'm not even singing the word. We stop at the house and I'm shocked. How much money do he have.

I get out and see two other cars pull up

I get out and see two other cars pull up. "Um.. Sir who are they?" I ask getting out. "Oh they are here to take your things in your house ma'am." He says. "Oh." I say grabbing my bookbag. One man walks up to me and hands me a key. I walk up this long was drive way and finally make it to the door. I unlock it and I'm amazed. I walk into the kitchen and run my hand on the counter.