0.3

Keyonta Bullard
I look around and see blood everywhere. "Ace. Ace I can't move Ace." I hear 23 say. I turn around and see him holding his chest. I move to the back and help him up. "Ace. My-my head." I hear 2 say. I turn to him and take my shirt off and wrap it around his head. "Don't worry about it stay awake Royale." I say crying. I see 4 not moving at all. "4. 4 wake up." I say shaking him. I see 23 close his eyes. "23 open ya eyes man." I say to him crying. "Ace my eyes closin. I can't stay awake." He closed his eyes and I shook him. I hear police sirens. "Mane who the cops here for?" 23 ask me. I turn to see them running up to the car. "Put your hands where I can see them." One cop said. I put my hands up. "Mane why you telling me to put ma hands up instead of lookin for them people that shot my bruddas." I say with tears in my eyes. They come to my side of the car I say bye to 23 and they pull me out of the car. They push me against the car and put the hand cuffs on me. They walked me to the police car and push me in the back. "Mane can you atleast call the ambulance for my bruddas?" I say as they shut the door. I hear one police man say. "Can I have an ambulance here we have one alive and two dead we have the one who shot them." I instantly get mad. "Aye say mane I ain't shoot ma bruddas mane." I say to them. They get in the car and drive away. I look back at them and pray that 23 live. They take me to the hospital firts cause I got shot in ma leg, arm and hand. After they stitch everything up they left out of the room. I laid in the bed and the things that just happens replayed in ma head ova and ova again. How did I let that happen? Why wasn't I on ma pivot? How the Hell ima tell they momma? How I get caught slippin?

Diora Levers
I have to get to the hospital. "Come on we have ta go to the hospital. I need to see of Ace okay." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the door. "Wait bitch lemme get a coat and ma keys." She went to the living room and grabbed her keys and not a coat. We ran to the car and she started it up. "What is we waiting for? What if he died already?" I said putting the car in reverse. I started shaking and every scenario started going through my head. We gpt to the hospital and I ran out of the car. "Im here to see Keyonta Bullard." I say fast. "He's in room 564 on floor 5." I grab the pass out her hand a run past the elevator straight to the stairs. I see Nae running in the front door. "Come on Nae you wastin time." She runs over to the stairs and comes up them. After I get on the this floor I just take the elevator. I press the button a bunch of times and it finally opens. I push everybody out the way and grab Nae hand and push out way through. I press the 5th floor button. My leg starts to shake and I start biting my acrylic nails off. "Di calm down. I'm sure he fine and you just buggin." She says rubbing my back. The doors open and I run to his room. 560, 562, 564. I see his room and I sit there for a minute. "I don't think I can go in there Nae." I say pacing back and forth. "Yes you is I just came all the way across town. Getcha ass in there." She says pointing to the door. I walk over to the door and knock softly. "You can come in." His voice makes me want to cry. I walk in and see him with tubes in his nose and laid on his bed. "Ace I'm sorry." I say standing there looking at him. A tear slips out his eye. "Diora I lost ma bruddas in front of me." He says with more tears comming out his eyes. I walk over to him and wipe them. "I fault myself Di. Like how the fuck I get caught slippin'? And why I wasn't on my pivot? Like damn I'm the reason why they missin'
Im Lookin' around and it blood everywhere." He says. "It Started back when I was younger beatin' on child abuse." He never told me this stuff. "I lost three brothers, how the hell I'ma tell they mamas Diora?" He says as his voice cracks. I can't even say anything. "Di can you promise me that you won't leave?" He asks me. "Ace I won't leave ever." I say as he sits up and hugs me. We sit like that before Nae comes in. "See Di I told you he wasn't dead." She says. I start laughing. "Ace you had this girl w whole mess. Telling me to hurry up. And had me running up 3 flights of stairs for you. I'm telling you she's a keeper if she's willing to do all this for you." She says then sits in a chair. "Di I love you." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too Ace." I say to him. "But still you good Ace?" Nae asks him. "Yeah I'm good." He says. Two police men come in the door. "Keyonta Bullard you are under arrest for the shooting of three yoing men." I turn to him. "I ain't shoot ma bruddas." He says with tears in his eyes. "Would you shoot ya bruddas? Huh? Would you?" The man say there silent. "No so why would I? That's retarded to shoot the ones you love." He says wiping his tears. "You two have to leave." The other man says. "Ace I love you." I say. "I love you too baby." When he said baby I felt tears come down my face. "Nae what if he never comes back?" I say to her.