0.2

Diora Levers
It was now 12:24 am. I should call Shawnae. I pulled out my phone and facetimed her. I started crying because what is she wasnt gomig to pick up. It ring about four times and she picked up. "Are you busy I'll just call you back later." I said sniffling. "Wait wait Di what's wrong?" She said concerned. "I'm done with him Shawnae. Im done I threw boiling water on him and ran with his car Shawnae." I said setting my phone in my lap. "Di are you serious? Come over so we can talk." She said. "Okay." I said then hung up. I sped to her house and got out. I knocked on the door amd not even in a second she answerd it. "C'mon Di." She said pulling me inside. We sat on the couch and I felt like crying. "So tell me what happened." As soon as she said that the tears came out. "Nae he dragged me up the stairs and then he forced me to have sex with him. So once he fell asleep I threw hot water on him." I said as she pulled me into her arms. "Shh it's okay. You gon be okay." She said rocking me back and forth. I eventually stopped crying. I sat up and wiped my tears. "Ace was there too he was beating Lucas up and I told him to stop and he said 'Whatchu mean stop look at cha face. You not right in the head you need to leave him. You know what y'all meant for each other Y'all both crazy as fuck. Don't call me when you scared tommorw or whenever.' At that point I tried to help him up and he did all that stuff." I said to her. She nodded and turned on thr news she always watched the news like an old woman.

"In the affidavit for arrest warrant from the Clay County Sheriff's Office, it states that Keyanta Bullard visited the home of Jonathan Tortorella and Savannah Mazzarella on Dec. 4th, 2016, looking to buy some marijuana.
Bullard was referred to Tortorella and Mazzarella by a friend. When Bullard arrived at their home with three other people, Tortorella and Mazzarella told the sheriff's office, they believed they were going to be robbed and shut the door. After that, 18 .40-caliber rounds were fired into the apartment and all four of the people then drove away from the scene.cJSO said a vehicle pulled up next to a Chevy sedan, opened fire and took off. On Wednesday afternoon, JSO officially identified the young men killed:Trevon Bullard, 18, of Orange Park Royale D’Von Smith Jr., 18, of Jacksonville Jercoby Da’Shad Groover, 19, of Orange Park Action News Jax's Bridgette Matter spoke to a woman who knows the victims. She said there was some sort of argument between the young men and the shooters. JSO said detectives have determined that the victims were targeted based on an ongoing dispute between two groups and that the shooting is not a random act of violence. JSO said two of the four people shot are gang members. Of those two people, one died and one survived." The news lady said. My jaw dropped and tears poured out my eyes. "Ace." Was all I managed to choke out.