0.24

I got in and pulled off. "And this is one is by Yungeen Ace called PAIN." Charlamange said as the song played. "Whatchu know bout pain. Tired of all this pain." He sung. "Started back when I was younger beaten of on child abuse I fell victim to the streets tired of hearing the rent was due." I was realizing that he never told me this and he was just putting it out there. "In and out of sticky situations, back and forth in altercations and I lost my life to these streets." I pulled into a parking lot and sat there listing. "I lost three bruddas how the hell I'ma tell they momma's? I tend to fault myself like how the fuck I get caught slipping and why I wasn't on my pivot like danm I'm the reason why they missin." I sat there biting my acrilic nail. I picked up my phone and called the prison. "You are now calling California state prison in Los Angeles county. Name?" A woman said. "Keyonta Bullard." A long pause happened then I heard his voice. "Hello?" He said. "Ta I miss you." I said as I bit my nail off. It was a long pause and the phone said. "You have one minute left on this call." I started screen recording the call. "Can you say something?" I said. "Can you just tell my fans that I'ma be home soon and tell Di I'ma see her before she turn one an-" The phone hung up and I stopped screen recording. I got another call and I answered it and started screen recording again. "Can you put flowers on their graves and post it on my and your page. I love you and Dionna." And with that the phone hung up. I turned the car back on and drive to ShopRite. I grabbed three bouquets of flowers and went to pay for them.

Keyonta POV
I can't stop thinking about Di not coming ta see me. I got court today and they gon tell me if I'm guilty or not. But I know I ain't violate it they shit be glitching. "Bullard." Officer David said unlocking the door. I limped to the door and held my hands out for him to put them handcuffs on.

************************************
I know this is a very short chapter but expect more I'm working on lots of books so expect them in the future. Vote & comment 😘