0.19

I want to thank yall for getting this book to 1.02k reads it ain't that good but thanks babes😘 I will be updating more frequently now. Keep reading for more.

Diora Levers
I got to take Dionna home after three days. She hasn't woken me up out of my sleep all three days. "Diora." My mom yelled. Dionna started crying from her screaming. I sucked my teeth and grabbed her. I went down stairs and saw her watchin the news. "What ma?" I asked her. "You know that Keyonta went back to jail?" She said making onna a bottle. "No I ain't know." I said bouncing her in my arms. She handed me the bottle and I went back upstairs. I put onna in her bouncer and put cartoons on so I can catch up on all of my work. After finishing all of my work from three weeks I checked the time and saw that it was 9:56 pm. I got up and took onna out of her bouncer and put her in the bed next to me in her fort of pillows. "I'm leaving now Di." My mom said walking into the room. "Okay." I said as she walked out not shutting the door. I got up and shut it then came back to lay down. I got hungry so I went down stairs and heated me up some pizza rolls. When they got done I got them out and went to walk upstairs but someone knocked on the door. "This the shit ion got time for. Who is it?" I asked. "Me bitch." Only black people never want to say their names. "What Joe?" I asked him. "We here to see our God baby." Ken said walking up to the door. "She upstairs sleep." They just walked in and went to my room. "Aww Di she so cute." Ken said picking her up making onna cry. "She ont like you." Joe said talking her and onna stopped crying. "Yeaahh." Joe said laughing at Ken. The are some big ass kids. "You know Ace in jail?" Ken said. "Yeah they locked ma nigga up." Joe said giving her her Binky. "Well next week we coming to get her." Ken said. "Teach her how to be a gurilla." Joe said handing her back to me. "Ight." I said as they left. "Now you finna be up all night cause Ken want to wake you up." I looked down and saw that she was already sleep. "Oh." I said laying her down and going down stairs to lock the door. I ate most of the pizza rolls then threw the rest away. I went straight to sleep.

The next day🌞

I woke up by my phone ringing. I sucked my teeth and groaned. "What?" I said dragging my words. "Girl it's 3 in the afternoon." Ken said. "Whatchu want?" I asked her. "Oh girl come to ma Christmas eve party." She said sounding like she was moving something around. "When is it?" I asked her. "11 at Trell house." She said. "Who Trell." I asked her. "Kentrell? Youngboy?" She said. "Oh I'm comin but I need someone to watch Onna. Who gon watch her?" I asked her. "My little sister can watch her." She said. "How old is ya little sister?" I asked her. "She 17." Ken said. "Ard where she gon be at?" I asked her. "Ma house." She said. "Ard." I said. Onna started crying. "Aww lemme see ma God baby." Ken said. I went on FaceTime and showed Onna. "Hey Onna baby." Ken said. Onna started crying even more. "I don't think she like you." I said bouncing her in my arms. "She just have to get used to me." I said laughing. "Ard ima mess witchu later bye babes." She said hanging up. A/N I'm just about to skip to when she gets dressed for the party. I put on a floral dress and wet my hair.