0.25

Keyanta POV
"Ready for court?" He said putting them on. I smacked my teeth and walked with him. He took me outside and to this van with people already in there. I stepped in and they shut the doors. Everybody else was talking, but I wasn't ion really fuck with people in here. We drove for a good 20 minutes or so then the van stopped and the doors opened. I got out and waited for everyone else to get out. We all walked in, in a straight line then went to sit down. I waited for them to call my name. I played with the bandage and started to think about Diora and Dionna. I miss them and being home. I just miss laying with her and laughing. I miss fucking her. I miss everything about living with her. "Next." The judge said wiping me out of my thoughts. I saw that I was the only one left. I used the wall to help me stand up then limped to the podium. "Bullard is charged with violation of probation." The judge said looking at some papers. "Do you want to plead guilty to the charges?" He asked me. "How long will the sentancing be?" I asked him. "A year with eight months of house arrest." He said. "Can they lower it if I have good behavior?" I asked Linda my lawyer. "My client asked if you could lower his sentance for good behavior?" Linda asked the judge. "It could be 1 year in jail or one year on house arrest with the chance of coming back." He said. "If you choose house arrest for one year this is what it forbades you to do. No social media, no preformances, no interviews and you can not be one hundred feet from your home. Do you understand?" He said reading off of a paper. "I do." I said nodding. "Okay do you plead not guilty to violating your probation?" He asked me. "If he pleases guilty will he still get to have the year of house arrest?" Linda asked him. "No he will not, if Mr. Bullard pleaded guilty he will have to do the year in the county and the year plus eight months on house arrest." The judge said responding to Linda. I felt tears start to fall on my cheeks. I wiped them and Linda rubbed my back. I can't do a year in here. I miss my daughter and my girl too much. I can't miss a year of my daughters life. "Not guilty." I said wiping my wet face. "Okay now that you have plead guilty to violating your probation you will have to do the rest of this week then be on house arrest. You will be closely watched and will have checkups twice a month from your PO. You will have to stay drug and alcohol free and no catching contact either." He said. I nodded and looked at my hands. "Have a nice day Mr. Bullard." He said closing a minela folder. "You too." The officer lead me out of the doors and to the van. I was happy I was getting to go home but I was also sad for whatever reason.

Diora POV
I drove to the grave yard and took Onnie out of her car seat. I looked for Quan Quan's grave first because they weren't next to each other. I laid it down and started to get tears in my eyes. Even though I didn't know him like that he was still too young to die like that. I pulled out my phone and did a boomerang of his grave. Putting '2x forever🤞🏽♠️💔' posting it on Ace's page then doing mines like he said. After finding 23 grave Onnie started laughing looking into the distance. She clapped her hands and started jumping in my arms. I think it's true that babies can see spirits cause she is happy at his grave. I made a boomerang and put 'LL23 FOREVER ♠️💔' and posted it in both of ours. When we walked away she started crying and trying to get out of my arms. "Onnie stop." I said popping her. We walked to 4's grave and I put the flowers down. She started laughing and jumping just like she did at 23 grave. I made the boomerang and then set her down. She started laughing while touching the head stone. I recorded her and she was smiling and laughing so hard. I took her to the rest of their graves and recorded her. I posted it in his page then picked her up to leave. She started throwing a whole temper tantrum. I just carried her to the car and buckled her in. I drove back to his house and got out. She was still crying when we walked in the house. I went to the guest room and laid her on the bed. I looked up a picture of all of them and gave her my phone. I played some of Ace's music and went on my second phone."I'm in deep thoughts on how I'm feelin' thinkin' to myself we all the same, or if you different look me in my eyes, don't tell no lies and keep your distance I got a lot to say, so just listen babe would you hold it down if it came to it?" I let the song he made for me play. "Put your life on the line for me, could you do it? Judge told you tell the truth, but would you lie for me? You told me you loved me, be honest, girl would you die for me? Can you hold it down for me? can you hold it down for me? Can you hold it down? can you hold it down for me?" I started remembering when he first showed me this song in the car. "If I was born blind, could you try to  help me see?
If I was up in danger, could you rescue me? Life on the line, can you save me? Through all the struggle and the pain, would you stay with me?
Bonnie and Clyde, I'd kill for you, you'd kill for me I'd die for you, you'd die for me, I watch your back and you watch me never turn on me, I tend to love hard, don't take my heart and run on me heart cold but you got my heart burnin' up baby it's somethin' 'bout you that got me sensitive." My phone started ringing and she started crying again. I picked up my phone seeing it was Ta. "Hello." I said pausing the music which made her cry harder. "Why she cryin?" He asked me. "She started crying when we left the grave yard then she was looking at a picture of y'all and when you called she started crying and now that ya music off she still crying." I said laying her on my chest. "Ma daughter fa real." He said making me laugh. "She cry baby like her momma." He said making me roll my eyes. "Yeah right Ian no cry baby." Making him laugh but I was serious. "Okay but I'ma see you on Sunday." He said making me confused. "What?" I said rubbing her back. He hung up leaving me confused. It was Friday and he said see you on Sunday. Was he getting out on Sunday? I was bored so I decided to go live. "Hey y'all." I said as the viewers started rolling in. "Where Dionna?" I said reading a comment. "Right here." I said pointing the phone at her sleeping. "She sleep." I said putting it back on my forehead. "Okay it's 8,547 of y'all on here. So as y'all know or might not know. Ta or Ace is in jail." I said about to tell them about Sunday. My phone dinged and a text from the group chat with tell and then popped up. Trell🐍 Ace get out on Sunday and we having a party for him. I pressed it and loved the message then went back on my live. "So anyways just watch out for Sunday y'all it's gon be a surprise." I said. "That message was prolly from her other nigga since Ace in jail." I read somebody's comment. "Bitch get the fuck ion got no other nigga and I be up and that county jail with my child everyday play with another one hoe." I said addressing them. I seen Kennedy joined and requested to go live with me. "For who ever said it was another nigga is funny as hell. Who would she get with? But y'all gon make up y'all lies." Kennedy said going off. "Thanks best but guess who turning three months tommorow." I said getting hype. "She growing up so fast." Kennedy said smiling. "She need to slow down but I'm ready for her to turn one." I said patting her butt. "I'm finna get off this see ya tomorrow." I said ending my live. I set Onnie in her pillow and put her cover over her. I put my hair in a ponytail and laid down. I stared at the ceiling for a while til my eye lids get heavy and I let the sleep take over me.

The next day

I woke up and was in a happy ass mood for some reason. Onnie was still sleep, the house was quite. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and slid my clothes off. I stepped in and let the water relax my sore muscles. My mind drifted off to Ta coming home tomorrow. I heard Onnie crying so I  turned the water off and stepped out. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked to the room. I picked her up and bounced her in my arms. "It's okay Mama." I said rubbing her back. She stopped crying and I laid her back down on her pillow. I dried my body off and put lotion all over my body. I put on a VS bra and some lace panties. I applied some deodorant then put on a gray hoodie, some jeans and some gray fluffy slides.

I went to her room and got her bathtub thing and took it to the other bathroom

I went to her room and got her bathtub thing and took it to the other bathroom. I went backt o the guest room and got her. I took her clothes off and set her inside of it. I played Ta's music as I started at wash her up. "Hey Mama. Hey stinky butt." I said putting some soap on her wash cloth. I started off washing her legs then the rest of her body. I rinsed her off then let her sit in the water for a little bit longer. "Mama. Hey stinky butt." I said recording her. She looked up and started laughing. I set my phone down and stared to wash her hair. I poured the water on her head and she started crying. "It's okay. It's okay Mama." I said pouring the water to get the soap out of it. When I got done I picked her up and wrapped her in a pink baby towel. I to her back to the room and dried her off. I got a diaper and put it on her. I got her dressed in a pink onesie. I put a small ponytail in the front of her hair with a pink bow.