0.16

Diora Levers
I took a deep breath and took my seatbelt off. "You got this don't worry bout them." I said to myself. I grabbed my purse and phone and stepped out the car. I locked the doors and walked to the door. I pass them and Chloe scoffs. I turn around. "What bitch?" I asked smartly. Ace mumbles something to her. "Oh I thought so." I said then kept walking. She just had to do something. Anyways I start walking and walk to the back. I look up cameras at Wal-Mart. I see this dude at the counter. "Um can you show me some cameras?" I asked him. "Like recording cameras?" His voice was so sexy bro. When I tell you sexy. I mean sexy. "Yeah." I said walking with him. I see Chloe and Ace taking pictures with some fans. "So there's some that have the mirror on the side and some at the top. Which one do you want?" He asked me. "At the top." I said. He handed it to me and walked away. I walk right pass them and Chloe rolls her eyes at me. I go look for some lamps. Before that I go get a basket. I set the camera in it and then go look for some lamps. I walk down a couple of isles. "Bitch this ia where you at?" I turned around and see Ken with a bunch of baby stuff in a basket. "Bitch why you got allat shit?" I asked her. "Ma godbaby need everything for when she come over." She said. "And guess what?" She said. "What?" I asked her. "I'm pregnant." She said. I ran over and hugged her. "Aww when you found out?" I asked her. "When I got home I threw up and Joe called his mom and she said either I'm pregnant or I just threw up." She said. "So do ypu actually know?" I asked her seeing Ace and Chloe walking up to us. "Hey Ken." Chloe said hugging her. "Hey Chloe." Ken said pulling away. "Waddup Ken." Ace said hugging her. "Hey Keyonta." She said. "Damn da whole government." He said smiling. I smiled then wiped my smile off with my hand. "Bye Ken." I said picking up a lamp. "Bye-" I walked away cause it started getting uncomfortable just standing there. I walked to the front and walked to self checkout. I got some chips and a water too. I rung it all up and pulled out the stack of money. The old lady standing next to me stared at me counting out 298 dollars. I looked at her and gave her a bitch what face. She looked away and I grabbed my receipt. "See you doing good Baby." My eyes got wide as they grabbed my arm. "Please let me go." I said barley over a whisper. "And you pregnant? Oh wow." He said letting me go. I turned around and saw Lucas towering over me.

"You know I still got dem blisters right?" He said grabbing my arm tighter. "Owe." I said seeing my arm trun red. "Lucas let me go." I said trying to get his arm off me. "Lucas me go." I said bending his pinky back. "Ahh stupid bitch." He said holding his pinky. I speed walked out of the door. I ran to my car and saw some people looking at me like I was vrazy but I didn't care. I unlocked the door and got in. I set the bags in the back and started the car I sped away and let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in. I flash started to go off which means someone was calling me. I answered and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I said setting it in my lap. "You home?" Jay asked me. "No I'm om my way there whats up?" I said to him. "Nothin...I got some snacks les make a YouTube and chill." He said. I bit my lip and thought. "Okay and get some donuts too." I said smiling. "Ight I'm on ma way." He said. I hung up and smiled to myself.
Jay Critch
I hung up and went to the store. "Whea you goin all happy in shit?" Rich asked me. "Girl gotchu geeked?" Levi said. "Nahh." I said smiling. "Ahhhhhh." Rich and Levi said shaking hands. "Mann. Im out this bitch." I said walking out the door. I texted Johnny and told him I'm bout to come. I walked to ma car and got in. My phone started to ring. Zoe had to call me. Hoey Zoe😷❎ would like to facetime... I declined the call and she called again. I put my phone on silent and drove to ma house. I saw Johnny sittin on his car. I parked and walked up to him. "You got it?" I asked him. He pulled the box out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"Just how you wanted it

"Just how you wanted it." He said dapping me up. I hand him the box and go get the money put the car. "You said 12 right?" I looling up at him. "Yeah just 12." I counted out 12 thousand and handed it to him. "Thanks man." I said before walking to the door. I unlocked the door and walked in and Killian ran up to me. I pushs his head a little then walk up the stairs. I take off my shirt and put on a grey shirt with some black words on it and some black Adida pants. I put on some white socks and some black gucci slides. I put on my NYE chain and I walked down the stairs and took Killian outside and chained her up. I walked back in the house and grabbed a jacket and walk out the house. I lock the door and walk to the car. I run to Rite Aid and get three bags of chips, two boxes of donuts, some gummy worms and two Pepsi's. "Can I take a picture with you bro?" I saw this lil boy askin me. "Yeah fasho." I threw up a 4 and smiled a little. "Thank you." He said. "You good." I said dapping him. I brung all of this stuff to the counter and the girl rung it up. "You total it 27.53." She said. I handed her a hundred and grabbed my bags. "Keep the change." I said walking out. Di prolly waitin for me. I speed walked to the car and got in. I drove to her house and grabbed the bags and walked to the door. I knocked and she opened the door. "You really got my donuts?" She asked letting me in. "Yeah." I said handing them to her. She walked upstairs and I followed behind her. We walked to her room and I put everything on the bed. She had her camera sitting on her dresser. "Okay so it's gon be a Q and A." I nodded and she started recording. "Okay hey guys." She said smiling. "Today I'm here with." She looked at me. "You know hood fav Jay Critch." I said.
Diora Levers
I smiled at him. "And today we are going to be doing a mukbang and a Q&A." I said looking at Jay. "So I told you guys to ask me some questions and y'all asked a hell of alot." I said going to my dms. "Firts question. What is the baby name? Well I don't relly have a name for her yet but mabey something like Amiyrah." I said eating a donuts. "How did yall meet?" I looked at Jay. "We met by me commentin on one of ha pictures that she posted and then she came to power house and we went to the club." He said eating some chips. "Ok next question how old are y'all? I'm turning 19 next month." I said. "I'm 19." He said. "Are you guys dating? No we are not." I said. "Why did you and Yungeen Ace break up? We just...I'll have a story time for that." I said feeling tears about to come. "Can we send you stuff? Yes you can." I said happily. "This is for Jay. Do you have feelings for Diora?" I looked at him. "Nahh. We just friends." He said smiling. "Okay...Who does your nails? Ion know the people at the mall." I said laughing. "Did you break up with Ace or did he break up with you? Umm...Like I said I'll have a story time for that." I said drinking some of my soda. "When are you having your baby? Next month probably." I said. "Are you amd Nae still best friends? Yes thats my bitch." I said. "Did he really let Chloe beat you up? She ain't never lay a hand on me she the one who got kneed in the face and I kicked that bitch in her stomach baby where?" I said. "This isn't a question but you and Jay are so cute together. Thank you but we not together." I said. "Read some." I said handing him my phone. "Ight. Look." I looked over and he had a ring in a box.

"Aww Jay

"Aww Jay." I said covering my face. I held my hand out and he put it on my hand. "It say our names on it." I said looking at it. "Take it off and lookin the inside." I took it off and it said this is forever. I got up and hugged him. "This is so cute." I said. "You like it?" He asked me. "Yeah." I said getting up. "Okay finish reading the questions." I said putting it in. "Is you having a boy or a girl?" He looked at me. "A girl." I said. "Okay. Can you do a mukbang?" I swallowed my foos. "Im doin one right now." I said. "Whats ya snap?" He said eating some worms. "D-i-o-r-a-a-a-l." I spelled it out. We did the rest of the questions and I turned the camera off. I got sleepy eating and talking. "Im finna go to sleep." I told him. "Ight." He said standing up. I got up and hugged him again. "Thank you again." I said. "You good Di." He said.