0.27

Diora Levers
I stepped in and he wrapped his hand around my throat. He pushed me against the wall.

I turned around and he slid in making me bite my lip. I missed this so much. He went slow at first then started to speed up making my head hit the wall of the shower a little bit.

He grabbed my hair allowing him to go deeper. "Fu-uck," I moaned as he went faster. "I missed this," he groaned and my head hit the wall of the shower. "Ouu daddy," I moaned backing up.

"Turn around," he pulled out and picked me up. "Da-ddyyy," I moaned.

He mumbled something in my ear.

"Yes," I said back not knowing what he said.

I felt me about to cum. "Fuuck Di," he said as I got off of him.

I stepped out the shower and put a towel around my body. I walked to the room and called his barber off his phone.

I started getting ready putting a tight red strapless dress on that hugged the curves I did have and put my hair in a bun. Ta came out the bathroom looking fine as hell.

"Ya barber finna come here a cut ya hair so get dressed we finna go somewhere," I said as I heard a knock on the door.

"That's him," I said going down the stairs. "It's open," I said as he walked in. I set a chair in the kitchen and he started setting his stuff up.

Ta came downstairs with some balling shorts and and no shirt. He sat in the chair and started getting his hair cut.

I went back upstairs and pulled out a white dress shirt and some black dress pants with a red belt and started looking for his red Louis shoes.

I texted everyone and told them to let everyone know and start getting everyone there.

I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed nene. "Should I keep my hair like this or put it down," I said showing her.

"It's cute up but wear a chain or something so it don't look plain," she said getting ready her self.
"I just want everything to go as planned," I said then hung up. I put on one of the Cuban links Jay got me and my ring from Ta.

Ta came back upstairs and started getting ready. "Where we goin," he said putting his pants on.

"It's a surprise," I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Come tie dis," he said with a tie on his neck. I tied it and he put on the blazer. "We look cute," I said looking in the mirror.

I slipped on my black red bottoms and went to my makeup room. I put on some lashes in a rush and then did my eye brows and put on some red lipstick.

I grabbed my little red baleciaga purse and put lash glue, lil gloss lipstick and my phone in there.

"Come on," I said walking down the stairs. The limo was outside already. "Babe come on," I said grabbing the keys. He came down the stairs and we walked out the door.

I locked the doors and got in with him. "Ouu you got a limo for us," He said eating the candy they had in here.

"Yeah we had to go lookin fancy," I said pulling my dress down some.

I opened one of the water bottles they had in here to calm myself down. "Stop bein nervous you want some more dick," he said undoing his belt.

"No I just hope it going right," I said to him.

We pulled up and it was hella people with cameras and shut outside. The man opened the door and Ta got out first. They was taking pictures and recording.

I don't remember this being part of the plan. I held Ta hand as we walked in the building. Everybody clapped and recorded as we walked in.

One of his songs played as we walked to the table. I sat down and he pushed the chair in then he sat down. More of his music played as we talked.

"No more collect calls," I said giving him a kiss. "No more free Ace," some dude said walking up to us. "Kso no face on it," he said going some handshake.

"Momma," he said as him mom walked up to the table. "No more prison right," she said handing me onnie.

"Yeah," he said as she walked away. "Gimme ma daughter," he said taking onnie from me. "Da da," she said laughing. "Say mama," I told her.

Da da," she said making me laugh. "That's why she don't like you," he said hugging her. "How old is she," he said making my heart drop.

"She four months turning five months next week," I said to him. "And she know how to talk," he said.

"All she do is listen to music and hear me and everybody else talk," I told him getting up. "Come make ya plate," I told him walking away.

Keyanta bullard
I picked onnie up and walked to where everybody was. "My god baby," some girl said reaching for onnie.

"You not touchin ma baby," I said walking away from her. "Di tell him that's my god baby," the girl said.

"Oh yeah Ta that's Kennedy onnie god mom," she said making me scrunch my eye brows.

"You still ain't getting ha," I said walking over to ma momma. "Lemme see ma niece," Devon said trying to take her.

"I just got her you ain't taking her," I said to him. "Hey baby," he said to her. She started making baby noises and laughing.

"I ain't seen you in a suit in forever Keyanta," ma grandmom said to me. I smiled and hugged her.

"Where tata and nem," I said to ma momma. "They coming anytime soon," she said looking at her phone. "They went to go get you something," she said smiling at me.

I nodded and walked back to the table and sat with Di. "You know I luh you right," I said to her and kissed her.

I started eating the plate she made me giving Onnie some too. "Keyanta she can not eat chicken," Di said to me. "She grabbed it," I said lying. "No she did not," she said to me.

"She need more then milk or juice or water," I said giving her some rice. "Giver her the rice or the spaghetti," she said as I put some noodles in her mouth. She picked up a meat ball and put it in her mouth.