0.18

Diora Levers
"Didi I'm home." I look at the time and it's 7:45. Damn I've been working for a long ass time. I set my laptop down and go downstairs. My stomach isn't hurting so that's good. I get my food from last night and heat it up in the microwave. "Guess who I saw?" My mom said eating cheese itz. "Who?" I asked her. "Ya babydad and his li girlfriend." She said smiling. "She pregnant with a girl." My mom said rolling her eyes. "So Christmas is next week whatchu getting me?" She asked me. "Whatchu getting me?" I asked her. "Nothin." She said walking to the refrigerator. "Exactly." I said walking out the kitchen. I went upstairs to my room and put on a light pink dress and some clear flip flops. I grabbed my keys and went to downstairs. "Momma come take ma picture for me real quick." I said going outside. I handed her my phone.

Liked by yungeenace and 44,528 others

Dioraaaaaaa Waiting for Dionna Saanae... 💕
Naethabaddest God baby getting big😩💕
simplykennedy Love the name❤
Jaycritch 😍

I liked all of their comments. I need to go Christmas shopping for all of them.  "Mom I'm bout to leave." I told her getting the keys. I got in the car and my phone started to ring. "Hello." I said starting the car. "Hey Di." Nene said. "Nene I miss you. How you been?" I asked her. "Good K.A getting big too." She said. "Aww." I said. "I like the name you choose." She said. "Thanks my mom helped me choose it." I said. "Well I'm bout to go Christmas shopping." I told her. "Me too girl. Ima call you later bye." She said. "Bye." I hung up and pulled off. I went to Walmart first. I pulled into a parking space and wobbled to the door. I grabbed a cart and went to the baby isle. I looked for bottles and bibs and stuff like that for Jania's baby. I got six bottles, ten bibs, some outfits and a couple onsies. I got some hats too. I went to the toddler part and got some clothes for yb million kids. I paid for it and pushed the cart out of the store. I looked over and saw this old woman staring at me. I ignored it until she started walking over to me. "I couldn't but notice that you're pregnant." She said to me. "I know thanks." I said. "How many months are you?" She asked me going in her purse. "8 months." I said as she handed me a couple of twentys. "Oh no I-" She cut me off by putting it in my hands. "Just use it for you baby. Have a nice day sweety." She said then walked away. Bless her heart.  I though as I walked my way to the car. I put the bags in the back and put the cart back where it goes and pulled off. My phone started to ring. I looked at it and yb was calling me. "Hello." I said. "Diora come to ma mixtape release party." He said. "When is it?" I asked him going to the dollar store. "At 11 ima text you the address." He said. I rolled my eyes and said okay and he hung up. I went in the dollar store to get some gift bags and bag filling. I put it in the front and went home. I went home and took a hot bath. I sat in there for about a hour then took a shower. I got out and put on under wear and a shirt. I put everybody's stuff in bags then went live.

User242 How many months are you
"I'm eight months." I said taking the bun out of my hair.
yungeenace joined the live
User845 Ace here 👀
User945 ace here👀👀👀👀
User806 oops👀
"Y'all petty as hell. Hey Ace." I said picking my phone up and walking to the bathroom.
User153 go live with Ace
User263 ^^
User944 yeah go live with Ace
User743 go live with Ace
User053 go live with Ace
User953 go live with him
User437 go live with ya baby daddy
yungeenace sent a request to go live with you. My heart dropped and I accepted it. "Hey." I said combing my hair out. Mad people were commenting. "Waddup di." He said looking like he was in the car. "Why you join ma live?" I asked him. "I accidentally clicked on it then I just stayed." Mhmm. "Oh. Why you want to go live with me then where Chloe at?" I asked him smirking. "Don't worry about allat." He said smiling. I smiled back then quickly straight faced. "Whatchu mean?" I asked him. "She where she need to be." He said looking around. "Look at the camera." I said laughing. "You going to Youngboy mixtape release party?" He asked me looking at the camera. "Yeah." I said. "47 groves street." I said what yb texted me. "Let's go together." He said looking at me. "Yeah me you and Chloe." I said laughing. "Nah she not going." He said. "Why she not going?" I asked him. "Cause she not." He said. "You got her on a leash Diora was never like that." I read someone's comment. "What." Ace said. "They said you got Chloe on a leash I was never like that." I said to him. "That's cause he really loved you." Somebody in the background said. "Mane stop saying allat." Ace said. "Mmh." I said then laughed. "What they said?" I asked him. "Nutin." He said then left. "Somebody got put on the spot." I said. "Y'all it's 10:30 I'm bout get dressed bye y'all." I said ending my live. My fans are really funny. I flat ironed my hair and put on this sweater dress.