0.6

Diora Levers
"Hello?" She said. "I was just calling you to tell you..." I said holding back tears. "Tell me what Diora?" She said. Ta walks in the room and a tear slips down my face. "Mom I'm pregnant?" I said crying now. "Diora are you serious? By who?" Ta sat the stuff down and held me. "By my boyfriend Keyonta." I said. "Diora why didn't you been call me. I'm coming now you still in BR?" She said. "Yeah mom." I said sniffling. "Okay love you baby." I smiled. "Love you too." I hung up and covered my mouth and nose. I started crying. "Ta I haven't talked to her in 4 years." I said crying. He hugs me and we just sit there. "Why you call her?" He asked me. "I just wanted her in my baby life." I said looking at him. "She live in Lafayette." I said looking at him. "Oh." He said. "Where ya momma live?" I asked him. "She live in Jacksonville in Florida." She said sounding hurt. "Oh why you move to BR without her?" He sighed. "She used to beat on me so I left when I was 13 with my bruddas." He said looking forward. "Oh." My phone rang I picked it up. "Hello?" "What's the address?" I turned to Ta. "What's ya address?" I asked him. "2133 78th Ave." He said "He live at 2133 78th Ave." I said. "Okay I'll be there in fiteen minutes." She said. "Okay bye." I hung up and went to out on some clothes. "What do I wear?" I ran to the door. "Nae come here emergency?" I yelled. She ran up the steps and I heard her fall on a couple of steps. "Yes?" She asked. "Ma mom comin what do I wear?" I said to her. She went to my closet and stood there for a good two minutes. She pulled out this out fit.

I took Ta shirt off and put the shirt on first then the sweat pants

I took Ta shirt off and put the shirt on first then the sweat pants. "You sure?" I asked going in the bathroom. "Yes you look like a mom best." She said taking my hair out the ponytail. She combed it out and put it in a bun. I go get my phone and take a picture.

23,121 likesDioraaaaa Hit the scene🏃broke some necks😻😻turn his main bitch into his ex😘🙊

23,121 likes
Dioraaaaa Hit the scene🏃broke some necks😻😻turn his main bitch into his ex😘🙊

Yungeenace 😏❤
Naethabaddest Who is this ?💙
Janiaabaniaaa 😍

Load all 136 comments

I went back in the room and put on Ta nike slides. I got a text from my mom saying she's outside. "She outside." I ran down the steps and went outside. "Hey mom." I said hugging her. "Hey Didi." She said hugging me. "I missed you so much mom." I said crying a little.