0.4

Diora Levers
Should I go with Nae to the mall? Yeah I get up and put on this.

Diora LeversShould I go with Nae to the mall? Yeah I get up and put on this

I walk in the room to get my phone. "Where you think you going with that on?" Ace said. "To the mall with Nae." I said in a duh tone. "No you not." Be said trying to mock me. I folded my arms and waited for a reason. "Di do you not know that you taken? Dressin like dis is not taken clothes." He said spinning me around. "Then what do you want me to wear?" I ask sitting on the bed. He goes to my closet and stands like he's really thinking. He pulls out this out fit.

I suck my teeth and put it on

I suck my teeth and put it on. "Happy?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says smiling. I can't help but smile back. I grab my phone and walk out the room. "Nae you wanna come to the mall wit me?" I ask her coming down the stairs. "Yeah." She says taking her scarf off her edges. We get on her car and drive there. I turn on die young by roddy rich. "I ain’t tryna die young, so I gotta ride with one Stood toes. down in my Balenciagas He ran down on a nigga, that’s a shotta, shotta" We rap as I record myself. "Cold hearted nigga, wet that blocka, blocka
Gotta keep it on me, I don’t wanna die young I rather be judged by twelve, than carried by six" I rap putting my fingers up. We pull up to the mall and get out. I put my bookbag on my back and walk into the doors. "So vlog I'm with my big brother." She smacks me makinh me laugh. I post it and I walk into Gucci. I get Ta three shirts and a watch. We walk into the nail shop and the lady calls us. After she gets done my nails this is the finished product.

I go sit next to Nae getting her feet done and scroll on Instagram

I go sit next to Nae getting her feet done and scroll on Instagram. I get up and ask the lady can she take a picture of my nails. I over lap my hands and she takes the picture. I post it on Snapchat and turn my phone off. After Nae's feet get done drying we go into Pink. I get a shimmery windbreaker. I walk out and to sit in the car. I call Ace. "Hello?" "Ace when I get home I have something to show you." I wait for him to answer. "Hello?" I ask. "Ok baby." I hang up and Nae get in the car. "Stop somewhere to eat I'm hungry as hell." I say putting the window down more. BR is hot as hell today. She pulls into McDonald's. I get some fries and she gets a big Mac. Sold out dates come on and Nae screams. "Sold out dates, cash every day I got you Hermés, I love that blue race This cheetah my pet, the condo a cage Addicted to sex, I gotta get laid My jacket Off-White, don't mean that it's beige" I rap moving my hips. "Me and young Gunna back at it again We just left New York, double datin' with twins I just bought a Wraith, I retired the Benz I fired my bitch and I hired her friend I see all the hate through these Cartier lens
Every two months tryna put up an M" Nae raps to me. "Sold out dates, cash every day I got you Hermés, I love that blue race This cheetah my pet, the condo a cage Addicted to sex, I gotta get laid My jacket Off-White, don't mean that it's beige" I rap as we pull up to the house. I throw the fry thing in the trash and walk up the stairs. Before I walk in I knock. "Baby close ya eyes." I say. "They is." I walk in and set his bag on the floor. "So I got this. You can open ya eyes." I said showing him my jacket. I pick up his bag and set it on the bag. "I got this for me too." I say. He looks at me mad. "And these two for you." I say handing him them. I took the best looking one and have him the other ones. "I love you Diora." He says. "Get you a girl that buys you designer." He says recording the shirt then me. I put the duces up and smile. He stops it and saves it. "And I got my nails done." I said showing him. "They look good baby." He said laying his head on my chest. I started playing with his hair. After two minutes of doing that I hear little snores. "Aww." I said taking my phone out taking a picture of him putting it as my lock screen. I decide to go to sleep too. "Di. Di. Di. Diiiii." I felt multiple taps on my shoulder. "Whatt?" I groan. "I cooked." Nae says. I jump up and go downstairs. She cooked breakfast food. I make myself a plate and sit next to Ace. I focus on eating and I look up to eveyone looking at me. "Hello?" I said still chewing food. "You eatin like you haven't ate in yeas." Ta said. "I'm hungry." I say continuing to eat. I wash everything down with some water and go sit next to Ta A/N Ta (tae) is Ace. This is her nickname for him. I take a piece of bacon off his plate and he flips. "You really ova hea eatin ma food mane?" Ta said gettin mad. While I'm cracking up. "I'm sorry." I say trying to calm down. I get up and go up stairs. I hear footsteps behind me so I stop walking and start twerking. "Mane keep walkin." Ta says pushing me out the way. I suck my teeth amd push him. He grabs me neck and pins me on the bed. A/N ⚠Sexual content coming up do not read if you are under age⚠. He looks at me and then kisses me. He kisses down my neck. He takes my shirt off and leaves a trail of kissed down my breast and takes my bra off to my stomach. He pulls my pants down and rubs my punani. I moan a little and he takes my pants all the way off along with my panties. He takes his shirt off and kisses me again. He pulls his pants down and his boxers. His presses his tip on my entrance. I whimper and he puts it all the way making me me gasp. I hurt a little but the pleasure over took the pain. He thrusts even faster making me scratch his back. He pulls put and flips me over. He puts one hand on my neck and the other hand on my waits. He thrust harder making me grip the sheets. "Baby. I'm about to cum." I moan out. "Who pussy is this?" He says pulling my hair now. "Yours Ta." I say. "What ma name?" He says thrusting with each word. "Baby." He starts going slow. "Taaa." I moan as he goes slower. "Daddy." I moan as I came. I think we're about to stop he slams into me making my legs go numb. "S-stop." I say. I hear him moan as he nuts inside of me. He falls on top of me and we catch our breath. "Ta move ma legs hurt." I say pushing him. He rolls over and I limp to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and grab my rag. "In the shower now?" He says smiling. "No ta move." I say stepping in the shower. I let the hot pelets hit my body. I grab the soap and lather it on the rag. I wash my body twice and rinse off then get out. "Ta bring me a towel." I yell. He brings me one and I hold my arms out. He groans and wraps it around me and picks me up. He carries me back to the room and plops me down on the bed. I stand up and dry myself off. I walk over to Ta's closet and get one of his shirts. I lay it on the bed and go get a bra and some panties. I put my underclothes on then put his shirt on. I came to the beginning of my thigh. I went to the bed and laid my head on his chest. I he put my hair in a ponytail and then I call asleep. I wake up to the feeling that I have to throw up.