0.26

Diora Pov
We walked downstairs and I grabbed my keys from off the kitchen counter. I texted the group chat and they responded quick.

Me I want to have a surprise party for Ta

Nene💕 you got everything planned out?
Trell🐍 Bet
Joe🍼 Rd
Ken❤️ I everybody come to Nene and yb house so we can plan

Me okay
Read at 3:26 pm

I walked to the garage and put Onnie in the car. I went in the driver side and opened the garage door. I backed out then shut it back. I pulled off in their house direction. In a little while
I was pulling into their driveway.

I parked my car and went to get Onnie out of the back seat. We walked to the door and knocked.

"Who it is?" A person asked on the other side of the door. "Di di." I said fixing onnie on my hip.

The door opened revealing Yb. He opened the door wider letting me walk in. "I think I want to have it at a hall." I said walking to the living where everybody was. "I think you should be there when he comes out the gates then take him to go get dressed then go to the hall." Kennedy said reading off her phone.

"No I think everyone else except you should be there then Joe and Kentrell take him to y'all house then they should take him to the hall to where you and everyone else at." She said.

"I'm do that." I said looking up some halls on Google. "Lemme see ma goddaughter." Joe said taking her from my arms. I saw one that was a hour away and looked very big on the outside. "I found one." I said calling the number.

"Hello my name is Diora I was wondering if I could rent out the hall on summerton road." I said as soon as the call connected. "Okay when would you like it to be rented out?" The lady on the other end asked me.

"How about today?" I asked her. "Yes we have no other plans this week. You can come around 12:45 to come see it." She said.

I wanted to do everything as soon as possible because this was so last minute. "How about now? Is this a good time?" I asked her. "Yeah come on down." She said. "I be right over thank you." I said hanging up. "So we finna go see the hall let's go." I said standing up along with everyone else.

We all walked outside and all got in one of Yb trucks.

I showed Nene the address and she drove there with the GPS. I held Onnie as we drove there. We got there and the lady was standing outside on the phone. We all got out and walked up to her.

Here it is." She said opening the door. It was real nice on the inside. "How much for like 11 hours tomorrow?" I asked her handing Onnie to Joe.

"$150 a hour." She said looking at some papers. "Okay well I'll send it from my card." I said to her.

"Sign here and this is all yours." She said handing me a clip board. I signed all of the papers and she shook my hand and walked out. "Well we need to get people in here." I said as we all walked out.

"Start calling caters and decoraters." I said looking up some people too. We drove back to Trell and Nene house and they had people waiting at the door for us.