0.22

Diora Levers
My body froze up and I grabbed my shoesand jacket and ran down stairs. "Kennedy when did she disappear?" I asked her grabbing the keys and running to my car. "Well...I was asleep." She said. "What?" I yelled through the phone. "Diora I'm just playing." She said laughing. "Bitch don't play like that." I said going back in the house. "Actually can you keep her until tomorrow." I asked her. "Uhh. No me and Joe going on our anniversary date tomorrow we was about to drop her off today." Kennedy told me. "Aight can y'all come now I'm taking her to visit her dad." I told her. "Okay we down the street." She told me. "Bitch you ain't tell me y'all was coming coming." I said laughing. I went to the kitchen and heated me up some pizza rolls. "Bitch open up." Kennedy said. I hung up and went to opened the door. Joe walked in carrying Onnie's car seat with her diaper bag in it. Then Kennedy walked in with Onnie in her arms. "Was you holding her?" I asked taking her out of Kennedy arms. "Yeah aint know how to buckle car thingy." She said. "Okay thanks y'all for keeping her for me." I said. "You good." Kennedy said. They walked out and got in they car. The microwave beeped and I put Onnie in her high chair. I put five on one of her plates and put them in the refrigerator to cool down. "Onnie mommy missed you." I said playing with her hands. I got hers out of the refrigerator and felt if they were still hot. They were warm so I gave them to her. I pushed her high chair to the living room so she could watch some cartoons. After we finished eating I put her in the bath and got her dressed in a grey long sleeve and some blue jeggins with some black socks. I kept on what I had and put a jacket. I buckled her into her car seat and carried her to the car. I went back inside and grabbed my keys and phone then locked the doors and went to the car and pulled out of the drive way. I kept hearing this voice in the back of my head telling me 'Don't go. Dont go he's just gon make you hurt.' I let it roll down my back and kept driving. A bitch song came on. Money. "Look, my bitches all bad my niggas all real I ride on his dick in some big tall heels big fat checks big large bills front I'll flip like ten cartwheels." I rapped smiling. "Cold ass bitch I give broads chills ten different looks and my looks all kill I kiss him in the mouth I feel all grills he eat in the car, that's meals on wheels woo." Then all of those memories hit me and tears came to my eyes. I pulled over and started crying. I wiped my eyes and called Nae. It rung a couple of times then she answered. "Hello?" "Nae you busy?" "Tell me." She said. I turned the music all the way down and started. "Nae I don't think I can do this anymore. I don't think I can do this with him. Nae I don't want to live. I don't deserve to. I'm too hurt to keep looking at the person that hurt me behind that glass." I ranted sniffling. "Diora. Listen to me. If you end it what will we tell Dionna? What will we tell her when she asks where her mom is and why is she living with people that aren't her mom? Do you want her to get through life without a mother? Without having that motherly relationship with you. Diora don't give up not now not when Onnie didn't even get memories with you to remember. We all need you everybody. Me, ya mom, Onnie, ya friend Kennedy, Nene. Di we all need you. You make a part in all of our lives. You make the world at peace when you're here. And not to sound like no motivational speaker but Di just keep ya head up and don't tip ya crown you got too much people rooting for you. We all ya cheerleaders just keep going." She said. "Okay Nae. I love you." "I love you too." I hung up and kept driving. When the song turned off it was just silent and Onnie started crying. This girl acts older then she is. I turned the music up and she stopped. I laughed and shook my head. I pulled up and found a parking spot. I got my phone and took the keys out the ignition. I took Onnie out of her car seat and walked inside. I pushed the button to lock the doors too. I walked in and stood in line. 'To be a Wednesday it's hella packed in here's I said in my head. "Hey baby. Hey mamas baby." I said playing with her hands. She smiled and clapped her hands. I walked up next and put my ID on the counter. "She's so beautiful." The lady said handing me two passes. I guess they already knew who I was here to see so I grabbed my ID and walked up to one. I put the passes on the little table and put my ID back in my case. He sat down and picked the phone up. I did too and he began to talk. "I thought you said you not gon let me see her nomo." He said. "I was told to." I lied I was bored and she hasn't seen him. "Onnie." I said picking her up. She smiled and started clapping her hands. She made baby noises as she looked at Ta. He smiled and touched the glass with his finger. She put her finger and the both smiled. "Onnie say Dada." I told her. "D-d." Was all she said. She getting there though. "What you been up to?" He asked me. "Nothing. Kennedy told me she saw ya lil girlfriend with another nigga all boo'd up and the store the other day." I just wanted to see his reaction that's why I brought it up. "Who was that nigga?" He asked me. "Ion know him but I think Joe said Yung bl. Oh yung Bleu." I said. "Oh that's her cousin." He said. I looked him in his eyes and he looked down. He lyin he just mad that she was with another nigga. I pushed the chair back ready to leave. "Wait don't leave yet. I got something to tell you." He said.
************************************
I k is cliffhanger again. But I will be finishing some chapters but the cliff hanger are better.

Don't forget to vote, comment and wait for the next chapter. Bye Bhabies.😘

1153 words.