0.11

Diora Levers
"Ace. Ace. Daddy." I heard a girl moan. I busted in our room and saw Chloe on top of Ta. "Really? Really Ta?" I ran over to them and punched Chloe in her face. I started punching Ta he pushed me off of him. "Move bitch." He yelled. My eyes got wide. "Bitch?" I yelled. "Get out my house." He saidwalking over to Chloe. "I fuckin hate you." I yelled. "Fuck you and that ugly ass baby." He yelled. I didnt say anything I just walked out the room. I walked down the stairs and went in the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and started putting holes in the couches. I kicked his tv until it had black oil blotches in it. I grabbed all of the keys and my bookbag. I walked out the house not closing the door. I went in his Lamborghini and drove off. I called Ken. Phone conversation.

Me: Ken can I come pick you up and I got to your house.

Ken: Yeah

Me: Okay I'm comin to the school now.

I hung up and drove to the school and Ken was waiting outside. She was shocked. She got in and put her seatbelt on. "This ya car?" She asked me. "Now it is." I said pulling off. "What happened?" She asked me. "I saw him fuckin not just another girl his ex he said not said promised he would talk to anymore." I told her. "That's crazy. He promised." She said. "Fuck this ring." I said throwing it out the window. She told me where her house was. She had a condo that was all the way up in the air. We went inside the lobby and went in the elevator. She pushed the ninth floor and we went up. The elevator stopped and we got off. We walked to her door and walked in. It was nice the living room was blue and white. The kitchen was blue too. We walked down the hallway and she showed me a room. "This is your room. Or where you ae staying for how ever long." She said. I walked in and set my bookbag down. Ken walked back in and sat on my bed. "So my cousin is inviting me to go to power house with her." She said looking at her phone. "But Ace is preforming he's not the only one though there's other people. You wanna go with me?" She asked me. "Yeah." I said getting up. We walked to her room and she walked to her closet. I sat on the bed and watched her pull out outfits. She put them all back and pulled out a green spaghetti strap dress. I picked it up and took my clothes off. I put it pn and it clutched my body. She put on a long black white beater and she put a jean jacket over it. She gave me some black sandals and she put on the red and blue jordan 1's. "Lemme take ya picture you lool cute." She said. I handed her my phone and we went on the balcony. I posed and she took it. She took about 15 pictures I chose one I liked and posted it.

23,636 likesDioraaaaaaa: Karma for you is gon be who you end up with🙊💫

23,636 likes
Dioraaaaaaa: Karma for you is gon be who you end up with🙊💫

Yungeenace: Ok...
Simplykennedy: 👀👀
Jaycritch:❤
Load all 23,952 comments

He really had to comment on my picture. But my mood changed when I saw Jay critch commented. "Girl you better get with him." Ken said. "Ion really know, I don't want to get hurt again." I said scrilling on his profile. "He cute you need to get with him." She said looking at my phone. "And you scrolling down his profile." She said tickling my sides. "Stop Ken." I said laughing. She stopped "You still would look cute with him." She said walking off the balcony. He posted a new picture.