Pt.1 : The news

Jin's p.o.v

I live a happy life. Me and my best friend Namjoon adopted 4 kids, but we are not a couple. We both are people who are just friends but don't want to get married, but also want kids. So we adopted 4 kids that are all boys, and they are adorable.

"Mommy!" Taehyung yelled

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I'm hungry." Taehyung pouted and stomping his feet in anger.

"Ok sweetheart, I'm coming." I started to walk into the kitchen. Namjoon was on the couch watching the news. Surprised that they didn't ask him to cook. I got out the boys' favorite food to eat, chicken nuggets and fries. I put the chicken nuggets in the microwave for 5 minutes and put the fries in the boiler.

When the food finished, I called the boys to come to eat. I was kinda disappointed to see that one of the boys didn't come.

"Where is Jimin?" I asked Yoongi in a concerned voice.

"He said he wasn't in the mood to eat," Yoongi said with a mouth full of food.

"I tried to talk to him but he didn't respond. I don't know what's wrong mom. I'll try and talk to him more with the other if it is ok with you mom?" Hoseok said in a clamming voice that helped help me relax.

"Ok, you guys can talk to him, but make sure you tell me what happened, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am!" The boys said.

Once they finished their lunch and went to Jimin's room.

Jimin's p.o.v

Ugh!!! I groan in madness

Ugh!!! I groan in madness. Being one of the middle kids sucks. I barely get as much attention as the others do. When mom called for lunch I didn't go. I was too mad to go in there and he asks me what's wrong. I turned and my face was in my pillow, I started crying. Why was my life so hard? I have to deal with bullies at school already.

You know one thing that I've been dying to have? A sister. She would always help me with everything, even when she doesn't have to, she would stick up for me at school, she would be... my everything that I need. But that will never happen. I continue to cry on my pillow until I fell asleep.

I was only able to sleep for 15 minutes when I heard someone knocking on my door. "Go away, I don't want to talk," I said in an aggressive, sleepy, sobbing voice. "Please, it's me and Hyungs," I recalled the voice. It was Taehyung's sweet 5-year-old voice. "Ok fine, come in." I wiped my face and they came in.

"Are you ok Jimin? Mom is worried." Hoseok asked.

"I'm just upset."

"Upset about what?" Yoongi asked, putting his hand on my back and rubbing it in a caring way. Tears started to fall down my face. Then they all came in for a hug.

"Please tell us what's wrong," Taehyung said willingly. I sighed and said, "I just want more attention and..."

"You can get attention, you just have to let us know when you feel left out." Hoseok interrupted. Another tear fell down my cheek.

"It's not just that," I said in a sloppy voice.

"Then what is it?" Yoongi looked at me with concern, then looked at my hand, I was fiddling with my hands so much, he looked like he knew what I wanted.

"Is this because of you getting bullied at school?" Yoongi got on his knees and looked at my face, still concerned.

"Kinda, but..." once again I was interrupted, but it was by Taehyung.

"Wait!!! You get bullied at school!? I have every single class with you and you are happy. Is it during recess?" Taehyung started to sniffle a little but stopped.

"Every time after or while recess I would go to Yoongi's classroom, and I would stay in there until I had to go back to class. Sometimes me and him would go to the nurse and stay in there." I laid on Hoseok's shoulder and he rubbed his hand on my arm.

"But the real reason I'm upset is...

I want a sister."

——————————————————————
Thank you for reading
What will happen next?
Will the boys feel the same? Find out in the next chapter.